• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
I Can't understand a thing. .. IF i never playied in this leaderboards clanwars what clan must i Challenge? The 13?

Kryhtz

Platinum
Reaction score
I Can't understand a thing. .. IF i never playied in this leaderboards clanwars what clan must i Challenge? The 13?
Well,for first of all you need to get on the leaderboards.You can apply by using this template:
Clan Name:
Clan Thread (Link)
Clan Leader's Forum Name:
Clan Leader's Skype:
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards

When you have been accepted(You don't get accepted always,but most likely you will get accepted),and then you challenge someone by tagging them with (@ name) Awaitee for example,and you tell them that they have 48 hours to accept/or deny they challenge request.That's how it works :) Hopefully i helped

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
Well,for first of all you need to get on the leaderboards.You can apply by using this template:
Clan Name:
Clan Thread (Link)
Clan Leader's Forum Name:
Clan Leader's Skype:
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards

When you have been accepted(You don't get accepted always,but most likely you will get accepted),and then you challenge someone by tagging them with (@ name) Awaitee for example,and you tell them that they have 48 hours to accept/or deny they challenge request.That's how it works :) Hopefully i helped
Yes but when i joined the leaderboard i should be #14? Because on the leaderboards there are only 13 clans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci