• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Reaction score
All 16 clans to participate in the reset tournament have been added.

The bracket will be as follows: http://challonge.com/EUCLB

The round of 16 will take place on Saturday the 11th of April at 12pm GMT.
The quarter finals will take place on Saturday the 11th of April at 4pm GMT.
The semi finals will take place on Sunday the 12th of April at 12pm GMT.
The finals will take place on Sunday the 12th of April at 4pm GMT.

If these times are to be changed at any point during the course of the tournament - both clans must notify me with the new time. If clans wish to complete their round of 16 battles over the course of the next week, before the weekend, that would be favoured and perfectly fine.

Battles will be a minimum of a 3v3 and a maximum of a 6v6. Both clans must agree on the numbers, if no agreement is made, a 3v3 will be played. If clans fail to meet the number of players required at the time of the battle, they must play with a disadvantage. Postponements will be allowed and I will be lenient, however if it throws off the whole course of the tournament, it will not be allowed.

Please note that excessive flame of any sort will not be allowed, and you risk disqualification from the tournament and potentially even the leaderboards if you act in such a manner.

Good luck to all clans participating, have fun.

~ Austin.

Last edited:

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
All 16 clans to participate in the reset tournament have been added.

The bracket will be as follows: http://challonge.com/EUCLB

The round of 16 will take place on Saturday the 11th of April at 12pm GMT.
The quarter finals will take place on Saturday the 11th of April at 4pm GMT.
The semi finals will take place on Sunday the 12th of April at 12pm GMT.
The finals will take place on Sunday the 12th of April at 4pm GMT.

If these times are to be changed at any point during the course of the tournament - both clans must notify me with the new time. If clans wish to complete their round of 16 battles over the course of the next week, before the weekend, that would be favoured and perfectly fine.

Battles will be a minimum of a 3v3 and a maximum of a 6v6. Both clans must agree on the numbers, if no agreement is made, a 3v3 will be played. If clans fail to meet the number of players required at the time of the battle, they must play with a disadvantage. Postponements will be allowed and I will be lenient, however if it throws off the whole course of the tournament, it will not be allowed.

Please note that excessive flame of any sort will not be allowed, and you risk disqualification from the tournament and potentially even the leaderboards if you act in such a manner.

Good luck to all clans participating, have fun.

~ Austin.
tag the accounts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci