• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Byrah

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Name: Reverse
Clan Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/reverse-eu-clan.280897/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Jeanpi
Clan Leader's Skype: Jeanpi.salguero1
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet):reverse.ts3serv.com
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards
Do You Understand And Agree To All Of The Rules?: Yep :)
(We reserve the right to kick clans and ask them to reapply if they fail to understand basic rules)
Recommend, fair clan :D

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
it has been brought to my attention that there are a lot of small clans still in this community, some with more than questionable english, who want to play this

as a result if i can get 16 clans that i and the staff approve of, i'll host another reset tournament, despite my plans of moving my efforts elsewhere shortly

quote this post with your clan's application (use euclb application format), and i'll get back to you

Walkers

Spectator
Reaction score
it has been brought to my attention that there are a lot of small clans still in this community, some with more than questionable english, who want to play this

as a result if i can get 16 clans that i and the staff approve of, i'll host another reset tournament, despite my plans of moving my efforts elsewhere shortly

quote this post with your clan's application (use euclb application format), and i'll get back to you
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/supreme-eu.274374/
(gl i don't know if we will accepted btw gl all)

Raptoor

Platinum
Reaction score

Nice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci