• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars [Season 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EUClanWars

Experienced
Reaction score

After the successful hosting of season 1, EU Clan Wars is back for its second season.
GETHYPED

http://challonge.com/EUCWS2/

The event is held in order to provide a format not dissimilar to clan battles regularly contested on MCSG, but better: battles are not tainted by luck elements such as random players like they are on MCSG. Therefore, the event will force clans to show the true extent of their abilities in thrilling team fights, with victorious clans exulting in their supremacy.

General
- All battles will be hosted on a private server.
- There will be no NoCheat, however there will be an autoclicker detection plugin. RELOG WILL BE FIXED!!
- All battles will be a minimum of a 6v6, with 7v7 and 8v8 where possible.
- The tournament will consist of either 8 clans or 16 clans, depending on the number of applications.
- A different map will be selected each week from the forum's 'Finished Maps' section. The map will be announced a week in advance of the battles to give teams time to prepare routes.
- All rounds before the semi finals and finals will be a BO5. The semi finals will be a BO7 and finals will be a BO9.

Rules
- Hacking or cheating in any form will not be tolerated in this event. If a member of your clan is caught cheating, your clan may be disqualified from the tournament.
- Any player may represent any one clan throughout the tournament. You may not play for another clan is the one you are in is knocked out.
- Do not cause flame on the forums or in game. All issues should be brought to the Clan Wars Staff.
- For a time change to be official, both teams must confirm the date/time change on the thread and with members of Clan Wars Staff (Sr. Staff or higher).
- If there is proof of a server glitch (e.g. Server Crashing, Stopping, Kicking, Invisibility, and Invincibility), the round will be redone.
- All decisions made by Clan Wars Staff are final and must be respected by all clans.

Clan Application:
Clan Name:
Clan Leader:
How many members are in your clan?
How long have you been around?
Clan Thread?
Do you agree to all of the Rules?

Staff Application:
Name:
IGN:
Clan Experience:
Current Clan:
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]

Recorder Application:
IGN:
Yr channel ? { Y.T }:
Can you record epic videos in 1080p60?:
Do you promise not to be a stupid idot like Extract and Scout and upload ASAP?:

Founder
Austin | Austin_HG | Trivium

Owner

Ronnie | RonnieBond123 | Typhoon
Jonny | Stralcsar | Rasclarts

Admin
Ryan | Techaton | Clanless
Scout | Scout | Trivium
Sawk

Sr Staff:
Sandelas | Sander | Emperors
hngr | Hungerz | Swarm

Referee:
StealthyGamer | StealthyGamer | Solitude
Frizzy | George | ItsFrizzy | Typhoon
Hashir | InspireLight | Typhoon
Peryglus | Peryglus | Rasclarts
Narwhal |Narwhal | Trivium
Tom | Twistology | Solitude
Silf | Silf | Mys

Recorder:
Sebi | Sebi | Sebiix | WarGodz

Developers:
Nathan | 001nathan100 | Typhoon

Clans participating: (16/16)

Rasclarts
Typhoon
Emperors
Mys
Solitude
Black Squirrel
Trivium
Brutal
Fenton
Vision
Athomize
Raven
Swarm
Waves
WarGodz
Inpirets

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLvLttAnX1IQHd_iMW7q1w

Last edited:

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: George :laugh: :LOL:
IGN: PapaFriz
Clan Experience: A lot of clan experience. Also been clan staff for nation tournaments and for EU Clan Wars Season 1.
Current Clan: Typhoon :joy: :joyful:
Why you deserve to be staff?: I'd like to apply for the SR.Staff role of the second season, eh i've become more mature and feel that I might aswell try step up. I'm good friends with both owners and known by many in the community. I can also record all rounds, while being staff, as I have now got 16.0 Upload speed instead of my 0.3 last season. xd (Sorry Austin) But yeah I also have experience in this stuff, and am extremely active and will attend every battle if ya need. :D

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone, I'll ask Emil if Imagination can join ^-^

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: Raven
Clan Leader: AttackzZ
How many members are in your clan? 12
How long have you been around?
Clan Thread? 2 full days!