• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars [Season 3]

Arkeyy aka kbkey

Platinum
Reaction score
EUClanWars I think that my clan is better than the 30% of the clans u accepted! Can u consider to accept us instead of them!
We'll be the most fair clan!​

EUClanWars

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Ignacio
IGN: ZableMonkeys139 - Cuenta
Clan Experience:I have been doing clans since January 2014 here are some of my past clans: rebels, ritual, exodus, emperors, phoenix, cobalt
Current Clan: Genesis
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I think I have enough clan experience and I dont hold a bad reputation I always try to talk it out and be as fair as possible. Im a really chill person and I like to think that Im mature. I want to be involved in this kind of events as they are the most you can achieve as a clan person and it looks pretty fun to me.
Accepted - add srgpeppers69 on skype

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can i be sr staff plz i was sr staff before and did a great job. im 11 years-old and i like to be dominated in bed and minecraft please accept

god bless

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
can i be sr staff plz i was sr staff before and did a great job. im 11 years-old and i like to be dominated in bed and minecraft please accept

god bless
dont accept this man, he plays osu

EpicSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Eetu
IGN: EpicSG
Clan Experience: I've been in multiple successful clans and I've been in clans for a long time.
Current Clan: Rasclarts
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I deserve to be staff because I can not only help out with the tournament but I feel like I can make it better. As I already mentioned I have loads of clan experience and I have been staff clan tournaments before. I'll also be very active and helpful. I can do many different things, if needed I can also record and upload battles. Hope I get accepted. C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci