• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Savage [RECRUITING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Cmon guys ! You should apply now ! Applications will be closed ! :)

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
  • IGN: My ingamename is JustNeymar
  • Skype name: My Skypename is JustNeymar
  • Wins: I have 18 wins
  • Games: I have played a bit more then 100 games.
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) I was gold donor, but lost it last month.
  • Past clan experiences? Yes i have been in 2-3 clans on the MCSG network.
  • Why do you want to join this clan? Because it looks like a professional and good clan. I think i can learn thinks in this clan and also learn you guys some stuff.
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? Since i´m a good pvper and i can do it good in clan wars. I´m also a friendly person and a mature one for my age.
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 6
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? My favorite maps on MCSG are Valleyside University, Survival Games 4 & Turbulence.
  • I [ JustNeymar ] agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: My ingamename is JustNeymar
  • Skype name: My Skypename is JustNeymar
  • Wins: I have 18 wins
  • Games: I have played a bit more then 100 games.
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) I was gold donor, but lost it last month.
  • Past clan experiences? Yes i have been in 2-3 clans on the MCSG network.
  • Why do you want to join this clan? Because it looks like a professional and good clan. I think i can learn thinks in this clan and also learn you guys some stuff.
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? Since i´m a good pvper and i can do it good in clan wars. I´m also a friendly person and a mature one for my age.
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 6
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? My favorite maps on MCSG are Valleyside University, Survival Games 4 & Turbulence.
  • I [ JustNeymar ] agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.
Sorry , but you are denied. You should apply when you meet the standards.

-JaviGBU , Savage Officer.

Last edited by a moderator:

JagoPlaysMC

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: MrWectarDooM
  • Skype name: marko.jagustin2
  • Wins: 163
  • Games: 1677
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have): Yes (Diamond donor)
  • Past clan experiences?: I was in 2 not so known clans.
  • Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I am searching for clan where i can met new people and experience playing CW's with them.
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage?: Because I am good in PvP and I am nice person.
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 10
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 10
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? Allaskan Village, Zone85, Holiday Resort.
  • I [Marko] agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I am searching for clan where i can met new people and experience playing CW's with them.
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage?: Because I am good in PvP and I am nice person.
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 10
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? Allaskan Village, Zone85, Holiday Resort.
  • I [Marko] agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.
Now you are Pending! Congratulations! We'll give you a answer soon !

- JaviGBU , Savage Officer.

blackfootcat

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you please get me out of the members? sorry but I don't really enjoy this clan :(

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for applying! The application you provided isn't the best grammar wise and can let you down, tho, clans aren't supposed to be about grammar is it? Congratulations you are now in Savage! Your application has been set to Accepted! Welcome! You'll receive a PM on skype.

JakeElite

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Full Name: Maks
  • IGN: RedLineHD
  • Skype name:RedLineHDD
  • Wins: 282
  • Games:959
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) Platinum
  • Past clan experiences? Elusive,RetroRebron,BestFriends,Discendent
  • Why do you want to join this clan? Play to CW and search new friends
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? I'm nice pvp'er and friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci