• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Servers down due to hardware issues

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terewan was awesome. Im so glad I voted that. Just played, killed 2 people ut then died due to major lag since it was in US. Amazing though. Love it. :)

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Update: EU seems to be stable now but still no fix. This might happen again but we are still looking into the issue. As for the new maps, we are testing new maps on US1-13 only right now to make sure everything is stable. We will push out the new maps to the rest of the servers tomorrow once we know everything is good.
Hey Chad, I haven't had a chance to play the new maps yet but I updated the DL link for Fortress Pyke early yesterday with 1 change to the cornucopia that was made, as well as a change to part of one of the towers as the parkour in it wasn't possible. I'm not sure if you put the updated version on it or not so I was just wondering if so. I told exer to tell you but I'm not sure if he did.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
We are now troubleshooting with the hosting company as we might have a hardware issue with the server. Only EU is effected right now and we are working on bringing everything back up shortly. Give us some time to figure out whats going on and will update this thread as we check it out.

Update: EU seems to be stable now but still no fix. This might happen again but we are still looking into the issue. As for the new maps, we are testing new maps on US1-13 only right now to make sure everything is stable. We will push out the new maps to the rest of the servers tomorrow once we know everything is good.
Thxs chad I was in a server when they crashes xD

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
Thxs chad I was in a server when they crashes xD
I was too, and I had all this cool gear. Although while I was doing it I had the shift-clicking bug and I couldn't do anything, and I had 2 diamonds and all this other stuff i could craft.

Kyler34235

Spectator
Reaction score
how do we play a game? I WAAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTT to play a game... by the way... im 10... not 5.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Chad please work on making items NOT disappear from chests. You have no idea how pissed off I am, I've lost 3 games in a row to it and I'm ragin'.

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you also please work on the player invisibility glitch. It used to be only the people far away didn't appear, but now it has gotten much worse, you can only see like 2-3 people that are next to you.

It's not that big of deal, but can be pretty annyoing, especially when you're in teams and you're trying to find out where your team mates are. It's also good to see where other players are heading.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright so after playing my map a couple times on the servers, I found some bugs that we're fixed in the updated version of our map, but hadn't been fixed in the version that was added to the servers.
1. Part of the parkour at one of the towers is impossible, making it impossible to get to the chest at the top of the tower.
2. The pirate ship towards the edge of the glass dome has the ladder on the wrong side.
3. The code room has the orange wool squares still on the buttons that we put in while we were making the trap.
4. The cornucopia's center isn't updated (in the updated version it is bigger, making it easier to get to the chests and move around
5. There is one chest that you can't open because there is a block above it

All of these bugs were fixed in the updated version of our map that was posted a day before the map got added to the servers. That version can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?u4xnt2v5zl07jow
So hopefully Chad you will see this and decide to replace the map on the servers with the updated version whenever you get the chance. Thanks, NorthyO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci