• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU servers down

zainos

Spectator
Reaction score
We are working on the EU network trying to get things back up. Seems that the SQL service had went down causing the servers to crash with it. We should have it back up shortly as CubedHost is working on the ticket now. Sorry for the unexpected downtime as US and AU remains running with no issues.
Chad, something happened and it says me "You have been banned from the MCSG network" and well, i didint do anything, i just played normally yesterday and when i tried to log in today this happened. Is possible that the problem of the EU servers banned me accidenlty?
PD: sorry for my english

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Chad, something happened and it says me "You have been banned from the MCSG network" and well, i didint do anything, i just played normally yesterday and when i tried to log in today this happened. Is possible that the problem of the EU servers banned me accidenlty?
PD: sorry for my english
No matter what the reason, you're going to have to post a ban dispute. Where I am now has bad internet, so it would take ten minutes to go find the link for you... it's pretty easy to find in the Forum section. Gl on unban.

Btw, ChadTheDJ , will the victorious lobby be announced today? I'm impatient when it comes to these kinds of things. ;P

zainos

Spectator
Reaction score
No matter what the reason, you're going to have to post a ban dispute. Where I am now has bad internet, so it would take ten minutes to go find the link for you... it's pretty easy to find in the Forum section. Gl on unban.

Btw, ChadTheDJ , will the victorious lobby be announced today? I'm impatient when it comes to these kinds of things. ;P
The thing is i didint did anything, one day i just wanted to log in, like other days and i appeared banned!!! PD: nobody replies in the ban dispute and the ban checker DOESNT WORK.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is i didint did anything, one day i just wanted to log in, like other days and i appeared banned!!! PD: nobody replies in the ban dispute and the ban checker DOESNT WORK.
Dude, I've been banned for no reason before too, I posted a ban dispute because it was better than giving up. Two weeks later, unbanned. So, what do you think, would you rather be banned 2 weeks or forever?

zainos

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude, I've been banned for no reason before too, I posted a ban dispute because it was better than giving up. Two weeks later, unbanned. So, what do you think, would you rather be banned 2 weeks or forever?
BUT WHY? I SPEND 1 MONTH TRYING TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO BUY EU IRON SPONSOR AND NOW I WONT PLAY WITH IT BECAUSE IM BANNED WITH NO REASON! THIS IS INJUST!

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
BUT WHY? I SPEND 1 MONTH TRYING TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO BUY EU IRON SPONSOR AND NOW I WONT PLAY WITH IT BECAUSE IM BANNED WITH NO REASON! THIS IS INJUST!
This is not the time nor the place to start raging. It will not get you unbanned. As I said, post a ban dispute. I'm not going to respond to you any more from now on, your unban is now your responsibility, because I dislike talking to raging kids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci