• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Stability Tests and Australian SG:C, QQ

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I've been noticing some improvements on the EU servers, although I'm still ghosting once in a while.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
That being said, if you see any bugs or would like to report that the lag is still prevalent, please do alert the developers. Please comment in this thread if you think the EU server performance has increased, decreased, or stayed the same.
I play on U.S. and CA servers mostly; however, I have noticed that EU is almost on par with U.S. in terms of a stable connection. I've even been able to win a couple games on the European servers and I'm definitely not the best Survival Games player! :)

Mission accomplished.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
The latest major change was the installation of another version of BungeeCord, the same version that is being used on the US servers. By replicating the organization of the US servers in EU as much as we can, we hope to either replicate the stability and performance on the US servers.
My question is, why is this only being done now there is an issue to warrant it? Why wasn't this done to begin with, or even, at the same time as the US, so as to make sure that the performance is the same? It just sounds to me like we aren't cared about as much :(

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
It has worked well in the past couple of days, but now it just decreased the quality, in fact I'm experience much ghosting, and even my friends do so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci