• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Stability Tests and Australian SG:C, QQ

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
My question is, why is this only being done now there is an issue to warrant it? Why wasn't this done to begin with, or even, at the same time as the US, so as to make sure that the performance is the same? It just sounds to me like we aren't cared about as much :(

It's not that Europe was running an outdated version, it was actually running a newer version than the other networks, as it was upgraded when setting up the new Amsterdam location. We tried upgrading to an even newer version and that didn't seem to resolve the issues, so we've now downgraded it to the slightly older versions running on US, which works well without performance issues.

Essentially, we're trying to eliminate as many variables as possible.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
if we dont say something then how is the server going to get fixed? We have as much right to a server that works properly as anyone else
There's a fine line between complaining and reporting lag. Specifically when devs KNOW about the problem.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a problem to report, i know there has been problems with eu servers but i want to know the reasons why i am getting a 2 bar when normally on eu i get 5 bars, also 2 bars is unplayable you cant play in 2 bars so pls fix this problem as soon as you can

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a problem to report, i know there has been problems with eu servers but i want to know the reasons why i am getting a 2 bar when normally on eu i get 5 bars, also 2 bars is unplayable you cant play in 2 bars so pls fix this problem as soon as you can
get better internet.

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
The ghosting stopped for 1 day, but now it's ghosting again.
Every game.
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci