• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Top 5 Underated Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaxHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Top 5 Underated Players

1) ...
Reason...

2) ...
Reason...

3) ...
Reason...

4) ...

Reason...

5) ...
Reason...

This is a thread for me to see who you guys think are some of mcgamers underated pvprs.

Also here is the most voted players Updates every other day.

1) ... (Votes)

2) ... (Votes)

3) ... (Votes)

4) ... (Votes)

5) ... (Votes)

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Teku30
He's just good with what he had, it's unbelievable to see him PvP when he's in the mood.
2. KYSKILLZ
Just connection, he gets over 100 ping, and he could rek someone with 20 ping.
3. SenchSlash
Pulls off crazy combos, and he's not the most well known player on Eu.
4. AW1996
He's very overlooked, not talked about much PvP wise, Mostly talked about cause he's a nice person. :p
5 Me or Tobschiller
Tobschiller and I never really got along, but he's just an amazing PvPer, with skills that can beat anyone at any time.
Me and Tobs are tied I believe, because if I'm in the mood, I can win ALOT of my games, just haven't been playing at ALL lately.

Last edited:

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
This list is not in order so please don't discuss about it. It's my opinion and please respect that.
[•In no order•]

1) Jakobbiii
Reason; You might ask. Why Jakobbiii? Ill explain that for you. Jakobbiii is an awesome player. He can use everything really good. He can easily get HUGE combos(I blame hax, jknorly.), crits, and can easily hit every single bow shot. Jakobbiii is also one of those players I have many times. In cw's, inner cw's and FFa's and other PvP skill competitions.

2) Teku30
Reason; Hes A BEAST with the sword, I mean like, I cant even get a single combo on him o_O Disagree? You may fight him then.

3) XXJessuh09 / _Jessuh_
Reason; An awesome all-around PvPer. Jess can easily be able to kill anyone he wants to.

4) Lifeyz
Reason; Lifeyz is an amazing player. Yet again an all-around PvPer who can easily manage to kill anyone if he wants to.

5) NingleWingle
Reason; NingleWingle is amazing on getting combos. He can easily manage to take down teams with only a rod and a Sword. He is also pretty good with the bow, and can manage to hit every single shot sometimes.

People that were close to get in;
Martinioh123
The_Waze
Eviti
KYSKILLZ
weberg
SpiZExeCute

feelzzHD
And more.

Hope you enjoyed!
[•SenchSlash out•]
I AM SORRY FOR PUTTING MYSELF ON MY OWN LIST. I thought I was good enough for it, before MANY PEOPLE flamed me on skype and said I was REALLY COCKY, immature and a little kid.

Last edited:

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
This list is not in order so please don't discuss about it. It's my opinion and please respect that.
[•In no order•]

1) SenchSlash
Reason; I feel that I am pretty underrated. I can easily manage to take down teams, and any other good player. I am decent at FnS and can use the rod in advantage for my Sword combos. Also am I in my opinion OP with the Bow, and can easily take down any other with it, still does it Depend if I have a good day or not.

2) Teku30
Reason; Hes A BEAST with the sword, I mean like, I cant even get a single combo on him o_O Disagree? You may fight him then.

3) XXJessuh09 / _Jessuh_
Reason; An awesome all-around PvPer. Jesus can easily be able to kill anyone he wants to.

4) Lifeyz
Reason; Lifeyz is an amazing player. Yet again an all-around PvPer who can easily manage to kill anyone if he wants to.

5) feelzzHD
Reason; feelzzHD is amazing on getting combos. He can easily manage to take down teams with only a rod and a Sword.

People that were close to get in;
Martinioh123
The_Waze
Eviti
KYSKILLZ
weberg
SpiZExeCute
Jakobbiii
And more.

Hope you enjoyed!
[•SenchSlash out•]
no u