• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Europa

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Are you guys forfeit
[2013-12-14 21:20:46] Dragon :: Imperial Admin :: Europa: yeah

EvilSniper4544

Survivor
Reaction score
You forfeited.
We didn't even get in a round together, so we idn't forfeit, we simply couldn't play on EU servers, my Co-Leader made a mistake scheduling that, it didn't count bro. Sorry, now if you have that fake win up on your thread, i'd suggest you take it off please. :D

EvilSniper4544

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you guys forfeit
[2013-12-14 21:20:46] Dragon :: Imperial Admin :: Europa: yeah
That MEANT we want a rematch later, and that was from a member, he had NO say in anything, it didnt count, are you desperate for wins or something?
EDIT: Also, our clan name is EUROPA not Europe, so we aren't even EU, please take off the win man, we did'nt forfeit.

TCGKrookodile

Tribute
Reaction score
That MEANT we want a rematch later, and that was from a member, he had NO say in anything, it didnt count, are you desperate for wins or something?
EDIT: Also, our clan name is EUROPA not Europe, so we aren't even EU, please take off the win man, we did'nt forfeit.
You did forfeit, and ''Europa'' is Europe.

EvilSniper4544

Survivor
Reaction score
You did forfeit, and ''Europa'' is Europe.
We DID NOT forfeit a member in our clan had NO right to say we did, we couldn't play on EU servers, it was a simple mis understanding, you may put us as disqualified as I will. FYI: "Europa" is one of Jupiter's moons, it doesn't mean "Europa"

marrewes

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:marrewes
Skype Name (pm me if you want): mariuswesterlind
PvP strengths:Fns and sword chest routes
PvP weaknesses:hackers
Wins on MCSG: 140 i think my stats suck cause i was a noob now i win like every game
Games played:2100k
Rate your PvP skill (1 to 10): 8/9
Rate your maturity (1 to 10): 9
How many hours each day will you dedicate to the clan:1-3
Why do you want to join #Europa?: this clan is da best and i want to join this nice company i live in europe

EvilSniper4544

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:marrewes
Skype Name (pm me if you want): mariuswesterlind
PvP strengths:Fns and sword chest routes
PvP weaknesses:hackers
Wins on MCSG: 140 i think my stats suck cause i was a noob now i win like every game
Games played:2100k
Rate your PvP skill (1 to 10): 8/9
How many hours each day will you dedicate to the clan:1-3
Why do you want to join #Europa?: this clan is da best and i want to join this nice company i live in europe
Ummm, this clan is US, sorry, if you get could connection to US the njoin!
ve in europe[/quote]

Tk777

Iron
Reaction score
Application:

IGN:Tk777

Skype Name (pm me if you want):lambospinners

PvP strengths: flint and steel

PvP weaknesses: bow

Wins on MCSG: 323

Games played: 1500

Rate your PvP skill (1 to 10): 8

How many hours each day will you dedicate to the clan: as many as needed or wanted

Why do you want to join #Europa?: I would like to get into this clan because I know a lot of people in it. I would help you guys out a lot. I may be a little rusty because I have been focusing on school. Thanks for reading this Tk777.

Reaction score
We DID NOT forfeit a member in our clan had NO right to say we did, we couldn't play on EU servers, it was a simple mis understanding, you may put us as disqualified as I will. FYI: "Europa" is one of Jupiter's moons, it doesn't mean "Europa"
Well, Europa does mean Europe, but not in this case. You guys even said you have to play US. So it can't be a DQ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci