• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe is down for fixing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I woke up today to see the maps not loading in the EU server. I took them down and will bring them back up as soon as I have a fix!

UPDATE: Starting to come online now
UPDATE2: EU servers are working at 100%!
UPDATE3: EU chests have been fixed!

Ollmenior

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you want to send an admin to the US server 1 please? There are some serious issues there :( you get stuck every time the game starts... Thanks.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure I can login for you. Can you post this bug in the bug report thread?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Eddiejo :) Only issue I see is that we are both west coast, so if something happens in the early morning (PST), we are both asleep.

Eddiejo

Spectator
Reaction score
I don`t think this will be a problem for too long when the servers hopefully will be bug free.

Krysk_KnoBlock

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with Eddiejo as much as possible. Its a great idea yo guys could go really far with this project!:D

ajacobs0289

Spectator
Reaction score
I think you and nossr50 are doing a great work at keeping the servers up and running. Bravo!
I agree! I personally have not gotten to play in the survival games yet because of my schedule with work and all, but I am greatly looking forward to getting involved and from what I have seen you guys have done an amazing job at keeping things on track. Thank you for all your hard work!

MC_H4Z4RD

Spectator
Reaction score
Im LOVING the server I won twice out of six ;) but i was only lucky because i found alot of stuffo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci