• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe Servers are now online!

US players, how is your connection to the EU server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We just got the Europe servers online adding another 192 slots to our community! If you are in the US and cannot join in as the servers are full, the connection to the European server is actually AMAZING! So please don't be shy, start trying out the new server right now! They are empty: eu1.mcsg.in, eu2.mcsg.in, eu3.mcsg.in, eu4.mcsg.in, eu5.mcsg.in, eu6.mcsg.in, eu7.mcsg.in, eu8.mcsg.in. Thank you everyone for making these servers so successful! More surprise features coming soon!

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Yay :D I'm from Europe and I hated having a disadvantage in fights on US Servers.
Now here we go!! EU servers ftw :3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to clarify some things, all servers are public right now! This isn't a private testing. Also, each servers have 2 slots reserved to the admins so we can hop on and check on the server. Once we open, we will allow the last 2 slots to be filled.

ArrogantSock

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm in the US, but on the East Coast and my connection is sometimes better on the EU servers! Though the connection is great all around, so that's nice :D.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
it said they are testing cant get in
They are open BUT 2 of the 24 slots are reserved! This is a testing phase but open to the public. If you cannot get on to the first server, try another one (and repeat until you can get in.) We do have 20 servers to pick from! EU is pretty empty compared to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci