• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe servers eu1-8 going down for a LiveStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some YouTube celebrities playing on our servers today for a massive livestream. So we need to make some room temporarily for this stream. Check it out at: http://www.twitch.tv/inthelittlewood !

Update: EU2-7 is back up! Leaving 8 down because EU1 still is a 48 slot. Thanks all for playing with us!

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Are they gonna be whitelisted? Or can we join too?

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey some of the chest's in the server either don't have items in them and/or do not get refilled EVER! Even when the announcement goes out that the sponsors have refilled ALL the chests, dunno if this is a bug or not, just need to point it out!

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey some of the chest's in the server either don't have items in them and/or do not get refilled EVER! Even when the announcement goes out that the sponsors have refilled ALL the chests, dunno if this is a bug or not, just need to point it out!
only selected chests are refilled, e.g corn

B

bigmike4life

There is also alot in the ones at the corn when they refill i got 2 diamond swords and 2 full iron armor. So go to the corn at night!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have some YouTube celebrities playing on our servers today for a massive livestream. So we need to make some room temporarily for this stream. Check it out at: http://www.twitch.tv/inthelittlewood !
Chad, who's playing tonight? I'd usually watch the Live stream but I have work so I cant. But I'd still like to know who is in it. I know Martyn (inthelittlewood) is in but who else? yourself? other mods? and...?

Thanks :) Looking forward to seeing some of it on youtube hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci