• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe updates starting now! New Live Status pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Europe updates starting now!

So we just got the 2 new servers that we advertised a few weeks ago (yes 2 weeks of waiting) and starting to migrate the data over. This will take a few hours to make sure everything is working. Once this process is complete, the number of EU servers will increase from 14 to 28 to match the US.

Also, US seems to be under high load all the time. If you live near the east coast, try playing on the EU servers as we hear from people they have a better connection compared to our US location (by around 30ms or less ping delay). Europe servers seem to be never full and can be a perfect alternative if you are waiting to long for a slot.

Just more features we are adding for the transition out of beta. We are close you guys, and we are very excited as more features are coming soon!

Update: The website pages will be messed up until this transition completes. Please allow up to 24 hours to get everything back up with the new upgrades. I will bring the original EU servers back online and servers 15-28 will be added later tomorrow.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty sweet this should stop all the people complaining that they cant get into games, and that will just give me more noobs to kill mwhahahahahah

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The website pages will be messed up until this transition completes. Please allow up to 24 hours to get everything back up with the new upgrades. I will bring the original EU servers back online and servers 15-28 will be added later tomorrow.

krigshisser41

Spectator
Reaction score
i like to play on the US servers. the leaderboards system is so much easier to handle. i can actually scearch for myself. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci