• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evasive [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
CipherHD plz don't be a smart Alec and saying someone has Down syndrome is very rude and next we all just haft to talk it out not by using insults.
I don't see how saying that we we're joking is being a "smart alec" but I guess it's different in everyone's eyes.

RECX2812

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't see how saying that we we're joking is being a "smart alec" but I guess it's different in everyone's eyes.
I thought you meant it in a mean way well sry.Also ty for not responding with faget or asshole 0r shut up.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought you meant it in a mean way well sry.Also ty for not responding with faget or asshole 0r shut up.
That's to the extreme, I'm supposed to set an example not a fight. You're welcome if ever you want to discuss this hop on our TeamSpeak - 66.55.149.29:9281.

__M8__

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi my name is REC.
My IGN is RECX2812.
I have been in Evasive for about 1 week.

The reason I want to be a captin is because I love this clan, I want to see it grow, and help keep the clan in order.

I will be great help as Captin because I am very active and can help people when the Owner and Leaders are not on.Also I am nice and friendly(sexy).
Accepted as Captain Trial. Good Luck!

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
We were unhappy about the way you treated our clan members after breaking the grace period because you broke it first. Calling us insults like "having down syndrome" and being racist.
You guys did a grace period?

__M8__

Tribute
Reaction score
You guys did a grace period?
It was there idea for a grace period then they tried to kill 1 of my members so i killed 2 of them. Then they came on my TS and started saying racial slurrs

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Didn't know fisting wasn't allowed, it was simply a miss understanding. Now we know not to CB you guys anymore.

__M8__

Tribute
Reaction score
Didn't know fisting wasn't allowed, it was simply a miss understanding. Now we know not to CB you guys anymore.
We knew not to clan battle you guys already due to you guys coming on my TS raging cussing at us

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Adam, its foxy. I was wondering if i can use your rules for clan battles. I am not going to make a new thread just put the link on mine ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci