• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

even when win i am still sadded

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Open the door, get on the floor: everyone walk the dinosaur...
WHAT DA HELL
Rotate the door on it's Y axis until the angle between the door frame and door is obtuse (or enough for your whole body to be able to pass through with ease), use any muscle movement pattern appropriate, and of your choice, to end up in result of your bodily prescence being on 'the floor', this is the appropriate time to proceed in the act of 'doing' the Taxon Dinosauria.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Iz butifual :3 Open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur xD

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Its not that i don't understand this, I was implying that I don't find this appealing because of the lack of grammar.
Let me tell you something child, I know what you're going through, I've been there.

But for the love of anything sane please don't act like this, I know you think you're being smart and sophisticated, but all it does is make people angry and it makes you look so very arrogant.
Please, just think about the words I say here, and let it change your life forever.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
everbody criese evrtiem i dont fel specaeioul anymor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci