• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EVENT IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNonStopRager

Tribute
Reaction score
THE EVENT:
So this event will be a hackers event, so all the MCGamer tributes will compete in a bunch of different gamemodes and they will all be using hacks ( or the event will say hacks are allowed this game or we are making a hacks only game)!

Why you should make?
Because in a way this will be a pretty cool event in general because i know some ware in your minecraft avatars heart you want to play with hacks every now and again??!

How will it benefit?
I think i really and honestly wont benefit, its just a pretty cool idea and i would love if you could think about this!

From, Rqger ( Aaron Akhtar )

Snoopy_

Spectator
Reaction score
This sounds like an interesting idea, however, this event would be promoting hacked clients to be used. A lot of times, when people use hacks for the first time, they tend to keep them, and continue to use them. Also, if someone was using a hacked client during the event, players could easily record other players that were participating in the event and report them in the next few weeks, as if they actually used one in game, even if they didn't.

Don't get me wrong, it would be an interesting event, however I'm not quite sure I'll be seeing this soon.

TheNonStopRager

Tribute
Reaction score
This sounds like an interesting idea, however, this event would be promoting hacked clients to be used. A lot of times, when people use hacks for the first time, they tend to keep them, and continue to use them. Also, if someone was using a hacked client during the event, players could easily record other players that were participating in the event and report them in the next few weeks, as if they actually used one in game, even if they didn't.

Don't get me wrong, it would be an interesting event, however I'm not quite sure I'll be seeing this soon.
You make a very interesting case, however We could do it so that the players names are blurred ( like in SGSOLO ) and if they do continue using hacks that would be ashamed, but, but if we do this like every 2 month people mite stop hacking and only hack on that event (IDEK) but hey its a nice idea?

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
This is a terrible idea, you're trying to promote hacks with this event. Hacks is like a drug, once you start, it's hard to let go. Just forget it, this isn't happening and if this was even CONSIDERED, I would loose the only shred of respect I have left for this server.

Reactions:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
An event like this would not only allow users to play on our server with hacked clients, but encourage them to use these clients.

While the idea in general may be amusing, it is not practical.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci