• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff EVENT: Match Made March!

Would You Participate In An Event Like This?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score

M A T C H. M A D E. M A R C H.

Hey there lovelies.
This is just an idea so please take it easy on me!
I would love to hear your opinions and feedback so comment what you think of this event idea!

I was playing a game of truth or truth last night with my good friend Madi to get to know each other a little bit better and this crazy idea came to me at 1am. What if we hosted an Match Making Event? I know, i know it probably seems stupid but hear me out xD

Since coming to this community i have met so many amazing people who i am glad to call my friends and most my family. Everyday i meet someone new every time i come down to a public channel and you guys usually assume i came to warn you guys or that someone was breaking the rules but IM NOT I PROMISE! I love talking to you guys and more times than not i enjoy myself getting to know you guys and joking around.

S O ...
(Geez hurry up and get to the point Andrew)

1. I wanted to see how you guys would react to an event in which we put out a QUESTIONNAIRE one that asks about your relationship preferences, interests, hobbies, and just silly questions.

2. Then we take your responses and ANONYMOUSLY SET YOU UP with someone that based on your results seem to be the most compatible with.

3. We host an EVENT ON TEAMSPEAK and you lovely people can create custom channels to just get to know each other, perhaps play a couple games of SG, listen to music, whatever it may be!

*Now i know this seems like a dating questionnaire and i mean it can be whatever you like, but the main reason for this event is just for you guys to meet new people and make new friends. Wouldn't it be interesting to see who YOU'RE MOST COMPATIBLE WITH?

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Andrew be dropping hot new event ideas like it's nobody's business.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Match Made March? Sorry I cant comprehend anything in March besides March Madness.

Jokes aside, I like the idea, and would love to be a part of it!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
This actually sounds really fun and I''m always up for meeting new people! Also kind of curious now who I would be paired with :p Great idea Andrew!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci