• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events/ Tournaments

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
How about a Rap Battle over TS. Where you make a google doc to apply. Those that applied head off in a rap battle against one another, you move them both out of the channel whilst everyone votes for who they thought won, move them back in and tell them. Whoever wins, passes through to next week's Rap Battle Event and so on until there is one remaining and he/she gets rewarded with Diamond Donor/Minecraft Gift Code/Optifine Cape.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish I had VIP ;( So I can answer stuff

But I like this idea

Lohlex

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP tournaments would be awesome. Only problem is they would need to be very organized because a lot of people lack maturity. (That's why most clan battles don't work out to)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
These would all be very cool things to do, however, if I may offer some advice, please, if you offer an event, follow through with it.

Things like this have been suggested before, but they fall quickly to the wayside, and are forgotten.

Things like this will require a lot of organizing, and planning, but once they happen, it'll be totally worth it. A lot of people are likely already excited just from seeing a post like this, and if none of it is actually able to come through, a lot of people will be very disappointed.

While I'm not entirely sure what happened with hell games, that was an event loved by most of the community, that disappeared. If you were to start a new event like this, it has to be possible, and thought of in terms of "this can work" rather than just "this is really fun".

After typing all of that, it looks really snobby, and that is definitely not my intention, and I'm certainly nobody to advise the administration, but I think this is something really important to think about.

The administration has done plenty of awesome things, no doubt, and I'm not trying to discredit them, just leaving a bit of an opinion :p

In the end, this would be very cool to have some events like this, and it could really bring (some of) this community together, but trust me when I say (I've learned from experience) a lot of things sound so much better in your head, and everything plays out perfectly the way you envision it in your mind, but until you've really started working on it, and you know it's possible, don't make promises.

It's better to have nothing in the first place, than hope of something that will never come.
(Once again, I'm not saying this won't happen, because it could, simply saying that I hope it's thought about before we just dive in, and end up having the event fall apart, or never happen)

** This really ended up sounding super rude. That's hardly my intention, just leaving a bit of a note on how I feel. Like I said, I would love to see this happen, but it don't want to see empty promises, either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci