• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ever Accidentally said Something bad in a Typo?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
No joke, I once was in a game and I saw a chicken falling from the sky, and I was being chased by somebody so, in my rush, I typed "It's a flying f**k!" instead of "it's a flying duck!". Got a warning from a mod. Oops xD
lol

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ohh crap ive done those kinds of mistakes so many times XD
I dont remember any raight now but if i do ill be sure to post it/them here :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Not to change the topic, but how did you win a SG without killing anyone?
That is possible :p I actually once won a game without killing anyone, sadly its not in my records because it was on beta of the servers but it happened like this, i played all the game on the edge of the map and survived like that till dm... i was in a tower on the dege of map 1 when i heard the last thunder before dm and i was like "oh im so dead i havent got anything..." and suddely another thunder sounded and the text part said i won :p
It was really funny XD I never knew what happened to the guy who got to dm with me :p
But well, i dont want to change the topic if this thread either ;)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I accedently said for a science presentation Org*sms instead of Orgainisms. I'm still surpised I didn't get in trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci