• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Evolution | US Division |

SlimeCriminals

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:James
IGN:shorty_b
Time Zone:Est
Teamspeak [Y/N]:No but i will.
Skype [Y/N]:Yes
Skype Name:jayrodnei017
Wins:297
Total Games:2074
Past Clans:This will be my first clan
Donor?:Noo
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 8 1/2
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Yes,i played with Yurleth
Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): I could gfx and my pvp skills are amzing
Additional Comments:I hope u accept me in the clan

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay I admit, I was banned on Yurleth before and I REALLY wanted to be moderator so I got a neew account TicTacAwesomeXD and I applied for mod on that. I applied, then got declined, applied again then got pending for like 5 days then got interviewed. Then i got accepted Cubes banned me that night because they found out it was me. I was only 12 at the time so I lowered my voice to I sounded 15. And Then when they wanted proof it wasn't me I went over my friends house and he acted like me and I acted as TicTac. But we failed and I have been banned ever since. But I have moved on. I started trickshotting in COD and now I have joined SoaR (Gateway to FaZe). So Quitting Minecraft was for the better for me atleast. Back then I was trying to Deny that I was Yurleth. But Now I don't care anymore. I am clean. I Tried Faking It! Cubes KRaidium

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Okay I admit, I was banned on Yurleth before and I REALLY wanted to be moderator so I got a neew account TicTacAwesomeXD and I applied for mod on that. I applied, then got declined, applied again then got pending for like 5 days then got interviewed. Then i got accepted Cubes banned me that night because they found out it was me. I was only 12 at the time so I lowered my voice to I sounded 15. And Then when they wanted proof it wasn't me I went over my friends house and he acted like me and I acted as TicTac. But we failed and I have been banned ever since. But I have moved on. I started trickshotting in COD and now I have joined SoaR (Gateway to FaZe). So Quitting Minecraft was for the better for me atleast. Back then I was trying to Deny that I was Yurleth. But Now I don't care anymore. I am clean. I Tried Faking It! Cubes KRaidium
Dayumn.

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
lol been wondering where you've been smexydonut

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Add me on xbox? Let's play Mw2 I'll school you in a game of T.R.I.C.K

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Lol I know most of the people in SoaR. You're not in it.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
good luck in the future buddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci