• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Evolutionary (Recruiting) -

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Evolutionary.png

A new build team founded by kingson, microstevey and silvercas242.
If you are interested, keep reading. If not, go and enjoy yourself on us.mcgamer.net!

Evo About us.png

We are a new build team that will hopefully make extremely good maps for the MCGamer community to enjoy! We have a great passion for Minecraft, and in our passion for Minecraft comes a bunch of small passions such as, building, terraforming, redstoning, animating and designing!

Made on the 24/11/2014.
Founded by kingson, silvercas242 and microstevey.
Why we created this team: Simply to try and build multiple maps that people will play on, and enjoy. We love to see our work being appreciated by our fellow MCGamer networkers :D

Evo Requires.png

- Skype and a working microphone.
- Access to the internet.
- 13+ in age (slight exceptions).
- A respectful, mature personality.
- Evidence of building/others.
- A friendly nature.

The requirements stated above will be needed to join the build team. If you do not meet many of the requirements but you still want to join, I suggest you work on meeting the requirements as you will not get in any other way.

Evo Application.png

IGN:
Skype Name:
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc):
YouTube (not compulsory):
Why you would like to join Evolutionary:
Are you up to a trial?:

This is what your application should look like. If it does not look like this, please fix the app.

Current Members:

- kingson [Owner] [Designer/Builder]
- microstevey [Owner] [Designer/Builder]
-silvercas242 [Owner] [Designer/Builder]

- xFatal_ [Officer] [Designer]
-

- itsZenos [Member] [Terraformer/Designer]
- Tqctics [Member] [All Arounder]
-
-
-

Evo Completed builds.png

Remember, this build team is new. We are currently working on builds, and with your applications, these builds can be improvised!

Thankyou for reading the thread :D

Last edited:

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ZenosMC
Skype Name: zenosssss
Microphone Status (Good or Bad): Meh... Decent
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc): I created this in like 20 minutes, don't judge me ;-;

YouTube (not compulsory): itsZenos. I have 1 sub no videos.
Why you would like to join Evolutionary: I really want to get into the building community. I am a good terraformer, and I think Evolutionary would like a person like me on their team. I may not be the best builder ever since I haven't done it for long, but if you give me a chance, I promise you won't regret it.
Are you up to a trial?: Yes

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZenosMC
Skype Name: zenosssss
Microphone Status (Good or Bad): Meh... Decent
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc): I created this in like 20 minutes, don't judge me ;-;

YouTube (not compulsory): itsZenos. I have 1 sub no videos.
Why you would like to join Evolutionary: I really want to get into the building community. I am a good terraformer, and I think Evolutionary would like a person like me on their team. I may not be the best builder ever since I haven't done it for long, but if you give me a chance, I promise you won't regret it.
Are you up to a trial?: Yes
Sounds cool man, we will put you up for a trial ;)

Reaction score
IGN:evil_pudding2431
Skype Name:zayne.grant
Microphone Status (Good or Bad):good
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc):Fourms On bg map Military Pass.
YouTube (not compulsory):Yes
Why you would like to join Evolutionary:Because i have not been in a build team before and i want to experience evolutionary.
Are you up to a trial?:Yeah

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:evil_pudding2431
Skype Name:zayne.grant
Microphone Status (Good or Bad):good
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc):Fourms On bg map Military Pass.
YouTube (not compulsory):Yes
Why you would like to join Evolutionary:Because i have not been in a build team before and i want to experience evolutionary.
Are you up to a trial?:Yeah
We will definitely keep you in our minds. We just want to take the time to settle into our usual schedule. Thankyou.

Dashbog

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MAJIKALVoodude
Skype Name: Majik
Microphone Status: Good
Evidence of "Best" Work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/temple-of-the-sun-a-team-popblox-survival-games-map/
YouTube(not compulsory) No
Why do you want to join evolutionary?: I want to join evolutionary becuase it is more official then the build team I have now. In fact I wouldn't really call it a build team, just a group of friends. I want to experience the feeling and responsibilities of being on a build team.
Are you up to Trial? Yes I am

DutchKroket

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DutchKroket
Skype Name: I'll pm this when I get accepted for a trial!
Microphone Status (Good or Bad): It's on my webcam, so good/decent.
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc): Four builds I made (click first/second/third/fourth) http://imgur.com/oXkTLE1,sykcHg3,kuAAgvg,PeFAQW9#0
I build these on servers and I should still have the map somewhere.
YouTube (not compulsory): "DutchKroket", it's a pokemon remix channel I made long ago.
Why you would like to join Evolutionary: I would love to be in a serious build team, alone I can build some nice things but together we can manage to build epic things!
Are you up to a trial?: Bring it on! I'm pumped to take the trial!

danielsvids

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Danielsvids
Skype Name:
I'll pm this when I get accepted for a trial!
Microphone Status (Good or Bad): It's on my webcam, so good/decent.
Evidence of "Best" Work (Youtube, Gyazo etc): I've got a youtube channel if that's alright for you: "Click here"
YouTube (not compulsory): I make just little vlogs, but I'd love to start some game series. I've started an Outlast series but I'm too scared to continue it :)
Why you would like to join Evolutionary: I'd love to meet some new people and maybe record some videos with them.
Are you up to a trial?: Yeah sure bring it on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci