• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Evolved | US Team

Pig_Scout

Spectator
Reaction score

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
110+ wins or a 1/6 ratio
Age of 12+
Activeness
Maturity
Respect
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
IGN:
Games Played:
Donor:
Skype name
Why should we accept you:

[3/24] (Not including Staff, Trials, Banned, or Cheerleaders)
Owner [2/2]
Pig_Scout
Supernaturalmc

Officers [3/5]
diamondpig100
PracticeCactus
xxblackxyellowxx

Elites [4/4]
_Flex
FizzleCraft
deadsun__star/xHeathen
Members [0/20]

Trial [0/4]

Banned [Unlimited]

Cheerleaders [Unlimited]

Won:2 Lost: 1 DQ: 0 PostPone: 0
Evolved VS. Purified [4-5]
Evolved VS. Monkey [5-1]

1.) We will only accept 3v3 at the minimum and 8v8 at the maximum.

2.) Depending on both teams, we can play first to 5 or 10.

3.) There will be a one minute grace.

4.) No sponsoring or bountying.

5.) Only players on your roster can participate in official battles [No Trial/Pending] (MUST BE ON THREAD)

6.) No teaming with clients outside of your team.

7.) Postponing is permitted for a maximum of 1 week, before postponement, a valid reason be stated!

8.) Spectators may be allowed (Both teams must agree) if not, no spectators will be allowed.

9.) Crashes in game counts as death [No exceptions]

10.) Crash in pre-game {with evidence} will count as a redo of that round.

11.) If ghost killing occurs, the game will resume as if nothing happened.

12.) Any flame/unnecessary drama will NOT be tolerated. If caught showing disrespect, the opposing team go through consequences.

13.) No using illegal items (Stone sword Valley, potions from dispensers) are allowed!

14.) Lastly, try being good sports while battling!

*If you chose not to abide by our rules, we won't battle you!

**ALL MCGamer rules apply!
[Consequences]
First Mistake: Round will be called off
Second mistake: The other team will win the round
Third Mistake: The other team will win the clan battle

Last edited:

Pr0xidal

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
IGN: Pr0xidal
Wins: 93
Games Played: 373
Donor: Nope, Sorry
Skype name: I will tell you guys If i get accepted
Why should we accept you: I really want to help this clan grow, It seems like a beginning clan, and I want to help out. Plus it would be alot of fun!

Just to let you guys know:
PvP Advantages: God with fns. Pretty good with the bow, and the sword. Very good with fishing rod. Good at looting chests very quick. Very defensive. Decent at taking out teams

PvP Weaknesses: Bow spam, hackers, and teams of 3-4. Huahwi, Lovelights, and Mr_Gears.

Oh yeah and Cactus, nice stats.

Last edited:

FearlessMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Fearless would like to Clan Battle you. Add me on skype: wilcappel .

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Rico
IGN: deadsun__star/xHeathen
Games Played: 640
Donor: None, I would like it though
Skype name ricotwiggy
Why should we accept you: I feel like this clan has low requirements, even though I don't have the requirements, I feel like I could fit this clan and help it strive to be stronger and the best clan there can be

Pig_Scout

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Rico
IGN: deadsun__star/xHeathen
Games Played: 640
Donor: None, I would like it though
Skype name ricotwiggy
Why should we accept you: I feel like this clan has low requirements, even though I don't have the requirements, I feel like I could fit this clan and help it strive to be stronger and the best clan there can be
ACCEPTED AS ELITE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci