• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Excavation Zero - Now Finished.

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
Amazing map great work looking forwards to dropping the final kill for the win in that DM arena

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone check out the revamped HQ, Absolutely Astonishing.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's reminiscent of TSG3, but unique at the same time. I enjoyed it before, and this revamp just makes it all the better. My only concern is the Cornucopia being difficult to get out of. A lot of people don't like that in gameplay (I personally like when the Bloodbath is actually a Bloodbath), so you might get some complaints there.

I would like to see more of how the command headquarters is suspended, from the screenshots it looks like it's floating. Supports for of the stilted buildings seem rather small for their size, and look unnatural in ratio.

The cave deathmatch arena blows me away. Function, style and varied gameplay. I like that a lot.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's reminiscent of TSG3, but unique at the same time. I enjoyed it before, and this revamp just makes it all the better. My only concern is the Cornucopia being difficult to get out of. A lot of people don't like that in gameplay (I personally like when the Bloodbath is actually a Bloodbath), so you might get some complaints there.

I would like to see more of how the command headquarters is suspended, from the screenshots it looks like it's floating. Supports for of the stilted buildings seem rather small for their size, and look unnatural in ratio.

The cave deathmatch arena blows me away. Function, style and varied gameplay. I like that a lot.
Just uploaded the screenshots of the new Cornucopia, easier to get out.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
On behalf of Aktikon, Kstorm2 and Cf918.
MAP DESCRIPTION:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/excavation-zero/
If you would like the download, please contact me on Skype.
Excavation Zero was my team's map submission for the MCSG Arena Contest
500x500 (Similar to SG4)
150 Diamonds on PMC!

The Idea behind the map:
A massive planet-mining drill has uncovered an ancient artifact, which has released a less than desirable infection into the surrounding environments, killing and transforming the landscape and inhabitants.

(CURRENTLY BEING REVAMPED.) 70% complete

Revamped Photos
(The Deathmatch Arena.)
(The scarce remains of the Government Base.)

(Drill Structures)

(Command Headquarters)

(Habitation Bunker)

(Artifact Drill Cornucopia and structures)

Amazing Corey gl ily fo evah

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score

TSG3 was definitely one of the inspirations for the map! as for the cornucopia, I know exactly what you mean. Its the pit of a drill so it's steep, which was definitely a problem. I fixed as best I could with platforms and ladders/caves, but it'sstill going to be a little hard to get out of. Not much else I can do for it though. :(
Part of the Command HQ is indeed floating, and being held up by "gravitation devices" that I came up with and built under that part. Maybe I went a little overboard with the imagination. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for honest the critique! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci