• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazthemaz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Tazzthemazz
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Skype Username: Ill pm it
Wins: 800+ With alts
Working Mic: Yes
Strengths: Sword and Rod
Weaknesses: Fns and Bow
Past Clans: None
Donor: On Zatly I do
Lastly Tell us about yourself: I love to Play OP-Prision server on my free time. Im a very active clan member to have. But i do not play solo games. The only time i play MCSG is if it is a clan related thing. I play with members if they want to though. Ill always be in the TS if needed.
Were you invited: No

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
Lastly Tell us about yourself: I love to Play OP-Prision server on my free time. Im a very active clan member to have. But i do not play solo games. The only time i play MCSG is if it is a clan related thing. I play with members if they want to though. Ill always be in the TS if needed.
What are your alts?

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, i think you should change it to Inferno, because honestly it is just Inferno with a couple Excel members, if anything Valhalla is Excel.
Yes, but we discussed it and thought it through. Inferno wasn't as a known name you could say. Plus, using this thread but changing it to Inferno was pointless. So that's why we did it.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Pending. Be active on ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci