• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyrewMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Spyrew7
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Skype Username: thespyrew
Wins: Mr_Spyrew7: 200 something
Working Mic: Yes
Strengths: Decent Strafing, decent fns, Combos, rod
Weaknesses: Bow and getting cornered
Past Clans: React, Inviction and Desire
Lastly Tell us about yourself: you guys are soo cooolll :3

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Spyrew7
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Skype Username: thespyrew
Wins: Mr_Spyrew7: 200 something
Working Mic: Yes
Strengths: Decent Strafing, decent fns, Combos, rod
Weaknesses: Bow and getting cornered
Past Clans: React, Inviction and Desire
Lastly Tell us about yourself: you guys are soo cooolll :3
Accepted for trial

Scotty_Rockz

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasn't griefing, do you really think i'd want to destroy something I spent over 6 hours on in a day? 10:00am until 4:00 pm. It was an accident and then toehair calling me all sorts of names... great rep of the clan treating other members like they're nothing. I wish you the best of luck even though you didnt treat me well. "Reason for being banned:Bye B***H" You called me immatuare. I laugh at you. I honestly feel bad for the rest of the membes, in a clan with someone who has no respect or others and then thinks hes cool because he has perms on a server that means nothing. Shan, it was an accident, I was trying to fix it but then, you had to kick me and then when I joined back and said I was trying to fix it, you banned me, didn't even care what I had to say. Thanks.

Last edited:

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn't griefing, do you really think i'd want to destroy something I spent over 6 hours on in a day? 10:00am until 4:00 pm. It was an accident and then toehair calling me all sorts of names... great rep of the clan treating other members like they're nothing. I wish you the best of luck even though you didnt treat me well. "Reason for being banned:Bye B***H" You called me immatuare. I laugh at you. I honestly feel bad for the rest of the membes, in a clan with someone who has no respect or others and then thinks hes cool because he has perms on a server that means nothing. Shan, it was an accident, I was trying to fix it but then, you had to kick me and then when I joined back and said I was trying to fix it, you banned me, didn't even care what I had to say. Thanks.
I'm so confuzed on what happened

Scotty_Rockz

Diamond
Reaction score
http://dasdasfanodoniasdl3l.imgur.com/all/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci