• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Career
Reaction score
IGN: cueue
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Yes
Skype Username: You have it
Wins: 550+
Working Mic: Yes
Strengths: Almost everything
Weaknesses: Rod
Past Clans: Hex-Aeon
Lastly Tell us about yourself: I am a nice person, but i want to talk about why i left. I left because i missed Mendoza once he joined Exodus it was like i lost my bestfriend from MCSG. Then he made a new clan and i thought that meant that it was back to normal, which it was. But, then the clan disbanded. Once this happened i realized that the past is not the noraml. The past is the comfortable. Something you are used to. Then last night i was up until like 6 am playing with Ryan, Shan, and Digi (some with mojangamer). That night was the best night i had in MCSG in a long time. That made me realize that yes i won't get what i had from the past, but that can't stop me from what i can right now with the future. This clan is the future. Please let me back in.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
So Updates!
Themisterquake Immorphed and digital apple pie have been kicked

Shan has been promoted to elite Toe has been promoted to elite blotz has been promoted to officer congrats! Legit has been promoted to Member and the rest off the trials are still trials

IHaxors has been demoted to member

TheMisterQuake

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:TheMisterQuake
Skype & TS [Y/N]:Y
Skype Username:TheMisterQuake
Wins: 123/570 (Hope ratio can cover)
Working Mic:Y
Strengths:Fishing rod/ Sword
Weaknesses:FNS
Past Clans:None
Lastly Tell us about yourself:I'm just a regular rainbow sheep ready to wreck face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci