• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Exile [Closed]

KOZOLHX

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan made of kids, 12 years old, who made wins only with dq. I highly recommand you, to don't play with this retards, just because they can't take a lose.
I will report them
Raresix, alternate of Street80.
DracoHD dosen't want to ban him, just because they are friends.
I will report them.
Don't play with them.

DaryRM

Survivor
Reaction score
Sa nu dati clanwar cu ei , sunt obsedati si fac winuri prin dq.

Raresix

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan made of kids, 12 years old, who made wins only with dq. I highly recommand you, to don't play with this retards, just because they can't take a lose.
I will report them
Raresix, alternate of Street80.
DracoHD dosen't want to ban him, just because they are friends.
I will report them.
Don't play with them.
No, DQ for 1vs3 http://gyazo.com/18b86668a5abf567ad0c056679938bbe

Normnn

Platinum
Reaction score
Never, but never play with them. They dq'ed us because 2 of them died off spawn and they told us it's not fair to fight 3v1. It's just unbeleivable how children do anything to win a clan war. They also disqualified us because we said a player IS NOT hacking. Never play with them. Just a friendly advice :D Have a nice day, children

Raresix

Experienced
Reaction score
Never, but never play with them. They dq'ed us because 2 of them died off spawn and they told us it's not fair to fight 3v1. It's just unbeleivable how children do anything to win a clan war. They also disqualified us because we said a player IS NOT hacking. Never play with them. Just a friendly advice :D Have a nice day, children
No, DQ 1vs3 : http://gyazo.com/18b86668a5abf567ad0c056679938bbe

KOZOLHX

Diamond
Reaction score
Rares, Sau mai bine Street, ti-am explicat, nu ai dovada, acolo puteati sa fiti 10v3 si sa zici ca e 1v3, si in cealalta poza, nu ai data, e poza taiata, si o poza taiata nu e valabila.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci