• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykra

Spectator
Reaction score
Nick Name: Tyler
Minecraft Name:iSykra
Wins / Games Played:8 wins out of 25 games
Skype Name:maulflame
Do you have access to Teamspeak?yes but i dont use it that much i use skype but i go on it twice a week
Average Ping to AU:24
Past Clans:Inexorable
Past Bans:Nup
Why do you want to join ExiLe?Cause i feel like its a good clan and a fun clan thats nots that competieve and i have a feeling i will fit in good

by the way ian isykra gave this account to me im tyler i didnt get 8 wins out 25 games on mcsg but i have 526 wins out of 2527 on the hive

Last edited:

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Do you have access to Teamspeak?yes but i dont use it that much i use skype but i go on it twice a week
Why do you want to join ExiLe?Cause i feel like its a good clan and a fun clan thats nots that competieve and i have a feeling i will fit in good

by the way ian isykra gave this account to me im tyler i didnt get 8 wins out 25 games on mcsg but i have 526 wins out of 2527 on the hive
Sorry but you have been declined due to not reaching the win requirement.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score

Wait so are you an AU player?

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
I will just say something which will make me sound like a real pain, but... It says "Trailling" under members. It's trialing.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the clan hasn't really been the way me and kingson have wanted it to go lately. We have both been having some deep thoughts. Overall, this clan has a bad reputation. Me and kingson have no idea why, because we don't ddos and we don't use alts. Even though we have an amazing win/loss ratio, we still think the clan is not going very well. Because of this, me and kingson have come to a decision. This decision is disbanding the clan. We are very sorry that this had to happen but nothing was going to change. This clan lasted about 2 months and It was a fun clan. 30+ clan battle wins, how good it that. So as I have said, we are very sorry. But I am also thankful. Thankyou everyone that is in this clan. If it wasn't for you guys, this clan wouldn't be what it is today. Calebjosh, straplela, basically been here since the beginning. Were both in a lot of cb's and helped the clan out. Gordon and knowledge uy, also helped the clan a lot and participated in clan battles. Kingson, if it wasn't for you this clan would have already been disbanded. we both hated each other before you joined this clan, but now we are good friends :) tom, paxton, raj3r and crofty, also thank you for being in the clan. I hope everyone enjoyed their stay at exile and good luck to you all in the future! #exile <3
Clan disbanded, please lock.

Vegemite

Spectator
Reaction score
Nick Name: Vedran / Vedge
Minecraft Name: Jam0919 (ik, fatal got me into this minecraft stuff so shhh)
Wins / Games Played: 0/1 - Im getting better :)
Skype Name: fatal knows it
Do you have access to Teamspeak?: Yes. Used to use it for Cod and csgo
Average Ping to AU: how do u check?
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Cos of jimmy

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
ExiLe is back!
Feel free to apply!
We're looking for new applicants!

Nick Name: Vedran / Vedge
Minecraft Name: Jam0919 (ik, fatal got me into this minecraft stuff so shhh)
Wins / Games Played: 0/1 - Im getting better :)
Skype Name: fatal knows it
Do you have access to Teamspeak?: Yes. Used to use it for Cod and csgo
Average Ping to AU: how do u check?
Past Clans: None
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Cos of jimmy
You will be trialled. Message me on skype about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci