• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not if they keep dqing for everything
"Oh look, there is someone chasing one of Apex's members. ALT ALT CLEARLY AN ALT IF THEY ARE CHASING APEX MEMBERS EZ DQ"
If I agree the mods will see this as me creating flame. If they are able to get a DQ then it is probably a legitimate reason, however unfair it may seem they have to follow the same rules as all other clans...

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
UPDATES:
YoungAgain has been removed from trial due to being inactive on the teamspeak.
the13th has been removed from trial due to applying for another clan and being inactive on the teamspeak.

CLAN APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN

Last edited:

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Hope you kids whitwash apex 3-0 make them disband. That will be the best thing in clan battle history!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ImTheSloth
Legacy Stats: 1000 / 8000 (around there :p)
Current Stats: like 270 and 1.5k games
Skype Name: Fatool has it
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Exile v1 was without a doubt number 1 AU and so is v2. This clan is full of nice and skilled members. I'm sorry for leaving in v1, I didn't feel like I fitted in, but I think I will this time.

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Exile v1 was without a doubt number 1 AU and so is v2. This clan is full of nice and skilled members. I'm sorry for leaving in v1, I didn't feel like I fitted in, but I think I will this time.
GoodLuck!

Reaction score
You have been placed on TRIAL.

Come on the TeamSpeak when you are ready to recieve your trial! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci