• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Not once did I mention that or imply that. You seem to be really rude to me and then you go ahead and apply for a respected au clan.
Goodluck Levi....
Thankyou BigFella. This is the first time I have spoken to you, but I am rude? Hmm..

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
*Expects to get 10,000 likes on post*

Anyways.

Minecraft Name: Daunter
Legacy Stats: None
New Stats: 53/200ish
Skype Name: u got it
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Sick clan, the only person i dont get along with is rowan. He has problems with me, I dont have problems with him. And im not apologising for anything tyty
Good Luck c;

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ImmaSlapYoFace
Legacy Stats: 115/1100 ish
New Stats: 220/1111
Skype Name: Will pm if needed

Why do you want to join ExiLe?
Because I have made clans but they have all failed and I just want to join a good clan I don't have to manage. Also I believe I'm a friendly person and get along with most members

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ImmaSlapYoFace
Legacy Stats: 115/1100 ish
New Stats: 220/1111
Skype Name: Will pm if needed

Why do you want to join ExiLe?
Because I have made clans but they have all failed and I just want to join a good clan I dong have to manage.
gl nerd!

Reaction score
*Expects to get 10,000 likes on post*

Anyways.

Minecraft Name: Daunter
Legacy Stats: None
New Stats: 53/200ish
Skype Name: u got it
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Sick clan, the only person i dont get along with is rowan. He has problems with me, I dont have problems with him. And im not apologising for anything tyty
DECLINED as applications are closed and you have some bad relationships with some members.

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
I do not see what attitude you think I have. I made a small joke. Sorry if it offended you.
.... you an never get into a good clan like this. you are kingson a perm banned alt. this clan is smart and know you are perm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci