• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG and my alt 1stToDie (Changing Soon)

Legacy Stats:

1stToDie
20 Wins in 290 Games with 356 Kills (Had Stats Reset, Had about 100 wins before)

TheOfficialAG
6 Wins in 108 Games with 99 Kills

New Stats:

1stToDie
5 Wins in 74 Games with 116 Kills

TheOfficialAG
66 Wins in 706 Games with 982 Kills

Skype Name: Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG Picture)

TeamSpeak 3: I use it all the time and prefer it over Skype!

Past Clans: 1st Clan (Member) and Paragon Clan (Member) and Colossal Clan (Officer)

Past Bans: Never been banned on MCGamer ever and play not to be!

About Me: I'm a kind and mature 16 year old (Hard To Believe) who loves to play MCGamer for fun and sometime competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio but you know its hard xD (Teams/Hackers). I record MCSG on youtube and I have 218 subscribers. I am a decent player but if you accept me as a trial you will see how good I really am (Really Not That Good).

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to join Exile because you are active with clan battles and I see you in game a lot. I have some friends and some of my favourite youtuber's in this clan and I would love to get to know them xD. Also this clan has potential and its probably one of the best on AU.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

1stToDie
20 Wins in 290 Games with 356 Kills (Had Stats Reset, Had about 100 wins before)

TheOfficialAG

New Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

Past Clans: 1st Clan (Member) and Paragon Clan (Member) and Colossal Clan (Officer)

About Me: I'm a kind and mature 16 year old (Hard To Believe) who loves to play MCGamer for fun and sometime competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio but you know its hard xD (Teams/Hackers). I record MCSG on youtube and I have 218 subscribers. I am a decent player but if you accept me as a trial you will see how good I really am (Really Not That Good).

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to join Exile because you are active with clan battles and I see you in game a lot. I have some friends and some of my favourite youtuber's in this clan and I would love to get to know them xD. Also this clan has potential and its probably one of the best on AU.
Good Luck! :3

Xeption

Survivor
Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

New Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

Woah, nice application man! This really shows your maturity c:
Goodluck :3

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

New Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

Nice app :p

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

New Stats:

1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

You have been DECLINED as you have applied for other clans, which shows lack of dedication

Dunaden

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: 1s1swarrior
Legacy Stats: 330/2700
New Stats: 251/930
Skype Name: dunaden_
Past Clans: legacy, electra, tonic
Past Bans: 1 for by passing filter
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Because its a good active clan and i could see myself fitting in/getting along with the other members. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci