• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - US / AU Clan

AllahuAkbarrrrrr

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SkypeTem
Past Bans: abuse 1st
Past Clans: Intensity
Alt Accounts: none
Legacy Statistics: none
Current Statistics: 96/230
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I can benefit the clan in sword and rod aspect as I'm very good. I want to get back into clan wars as I haven't been in a decent clan for a while and I feel like this is the perfect clan to start off doing cbs again. This clan would help me by gaining more clan battle experience to help me grow as a player in the mcsg community.

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I can benefit the clan in sword and rod aspect as I'm very good. I want to get back into clan wars as I haven't been in a decent clan for a while and I feel like this is the perfect clan to start off doing cbs again. This clan would help me by gaining more clan battle experience to help me grow as a player in the mcsg community.

You 3 team in 6 player games
Honestly please S.S this guy i dont think he's legit

benjchesherr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: benjchesherr
Past Bans: I got myself banned about a year ago
Past Clans: #Fundamental #Chaos #Brutal #Philosophy
Alt Accounts: benjward
Legacy Statistics: 550/4000 on my main which last week I lost access to, I tried everything to get it back but nothing worked. My main account now is 'benjchesherr.'
Current Statistics: 200/470
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
[At least 3-4 lines] I would like to join ExiLe because I was previously in knowledgeguys clan Fundamental which was great so I thought this clan would be just as good!

Reaction score
Sorry you have been declined.
IGN: benjchesherr
Past Bans: I got myself banned about a year ago
Past Clans: #Fundamental #Chaos #Brutal #Philosophy
Alt Accounts: benjward
Legacy Statistics: 550/4000 on my main which last week I lost access to, I tried everything to get it back but nothing worked. My main account now is 'benjchesherr.'
Current Statistics: 200/470
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
[At least 3-4 lines] I would like to join ExiLe because I was previously in knowledgeguys clan Fundamental which was great so I thought this clan would be just as good!
Trial. Come on the teamspeak and talk to an admin/owner about it :)

Jordanhupp02

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: kurtisward
Past Bans: None
Past Clans: Karma, Amnesty, Integrity, Knarp, Exile v2. (
Alts: 1kDrainers, benjward
Legacy Stats: 100/2000
Current: 404/2461
Why would you like to be in Exile: I have been and many clans, and out of all of them i enjoyed this one a lot. I was kicked for inactivity, but it wont happen again. I would like to be in this clan not so much for the Clan Battles, But for the fun, and sweat build with you blokes.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you like to be in Exile: I have been and many clans, and out of all of them i enjoyed this one a lot. I was kicked for inactivity, but it wont happen again. I would like to be in this clan not so much for the Clan Battles, But for the fun, and sweat build with you blokes.
:')

veets

Platinum
Reaction score
sideshowbob???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci