• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol I'm not member kid. Learn your facts before you say something dumb.
Im kindly offering a teamspeak to you guys and you say that to me maybe I shouldnt give it to you if you are gonna be disrespectful all i asked was for Ipen0m to msg me since hes the leader.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xEpicZable
Wins:217 or so im not sure
Time Zone:Western
Donor:Gold
Rate yourself 1/10: idk maybe 5
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:gotta improve everything
Why would you like to join?cause you seem a good clan and i wanna learn some more tactics in pvp
If accepted, would you be committed?Yeah
Previous Clan:#Illusion, #UpRising

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xEpicZable
Wins:217 or so im not sure
Time Zone:Western
Donor:Gold
Rate yourself 1/10: idk maybe 5
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:gotta improve everything
Why would you like to join?cause you seem a good clan and i wanna learn some more tactics in pvp
If accepted, would you be committed?Yeah
Previous Clan:#Illusion, #UpRising
Accepted! Rank: Member.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Im kindly offering a teamspeak to you guys and you say that to me maybe I shouldnt give it to you if you are gonna be disrespectful all i asked was for Ipen0m to msg me since hes the leader.
Sorry

Dragonfossil

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Dragonfossil
Wins: 104
Time Zone: EST
Donor: Iron
Rate yourself 1/10: 8
PvP Strengths: I am honestly better than most great pvper's that call themselves good, don't judge by my stats because everyone is bad at the beginning.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, is my weakness. I am trying to get better at dodging arrows but its hard.
Why would you like to join? I wanted to join a clan to interact with different people and at the same time have fun and test my pvp skills
If accepted, would you be committed? I would be committed, because of the reason that I have never been a clan, and this is new for me. So i would love to try this out and give it a shot.
Previous Clan: NONE

Makky

Survivor
Reaction score
Another clan? dang, but good luck. (hopefully this doesn't go wrong)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Dragonfossil
Wins: 104
Time Zone: EST
Donor: Iron
Rate yourself 1/10: 8
PvP Strengths: I am honestly better than most great pvper's that call themselves good, don't judge by my stats because everyone is bad at the beginning.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, is my weakness. I am trying to get better at dodging arrows but its hard.
Why would you like to join? I wanted to join a clan to interact with different people and at the same time have fun and test my pvp skills
If accepted, would you be committed? I would be committed, because of the reason that I have never been a clan, and this is new for me. So i would love to try this out and give it a shot.
Previous Clan: NONE
Accepted! Rank: Trail Member.
You will be tested in a day or so! (Be ready, I'll add you on skype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci