• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok guys, Seriously, Yes, Pen0m WAS banned, Notice how i capitalized WAS... He was banned a couple days ago from a really awesome vid of him recking. Some mods thought he hacked, but we all know he wasn't, after the mods reviewed the footage they unbanned him. But if u look at his game rank it says #0 because he got banned for abuse. So the conclusion is yes he is banned at the moment..but not for hacks, I hope this cleared up everything and this subject can just leave this forums page, Thanks so much guys<3

-Nooby

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Please put up BOTH loss's aginst Eterniy. If you countine ignor this I will be getting a mod involed. Thanks guys

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GamingNewfie
Wins: 125
Games Played: 1134
Time Zone: EST
Pvp Strengths: Sword, Bow, and FNS
Pvp Weaknesses: PvP in grass
Rate yourself from 1-10: 6.5
Why do you want to join?: I'm friends with Aulza, TrollingNewfie, TheWickedGamerr, and TopBandit
If accepted, will you be committed?: Yes
Previous Clans: Paradox, Evolution, and Relation

Reaction score
Im leaving the clan
Nooby, not to be rude or anything.but you've stated that you would leave the clan plenty of times. We've made our decisions and were gonna stuck to it. Just because your not leading the clan doesn't mean jack. Now if your going to leave, fine.. but just to let you know, we won't accept you again. This is very immature of you to do. So bye I guess!

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Nooby, not to be rude or anything.but you've stated that you would leave the clan plenty of times. We've made our decisions and were gonna stuck to it. Just because your not leading the clan doesn't mean jack. Now if your going to leave, fine.. but just to let you know, we won't accept you again. This is very immature of you to do. So bye I guess!
Can we still be friends

Reaction score
Acceptedote="GamingNewfie, post: 1050541, member: 299054"]Minecraft IGN: GamingNewfie
Wins: 125
Games Played: 1134
Time Zone: EST
Pvp Strengths: Sword, Bow, and FNS
Pvp Weaknesses: PvP in grass
Rate yourself from 1-10: 6.5
Why do you want to join?: I'm friends with Aulza, TrollingNewfie, TheWickedGamerr, and TopBandit
If accepted, will you be committed?: Yes
Previous Clans: Paradox, Evolution, and Relation
[/quote]
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member!
We need to test your skills for sure!! We will test u once I add ur skype ;)

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IxLegendz + Alternates
Wins: 300+
Games Played: Eh 2000ish
Time Zone: PST
Pvp Strengths Bow, Rod, FnS
Pvp Weaknesses: Hacking teams!
Rate yourself from 1-10: 8
Why do you want to join?: Because my neighbor/really good friend is an officer and iPen0m is pretty good
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Yeah probably
Previous Clans: Supremency, Prodigious, Sovereign, Hurricanes, Nebula

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IxLegendz + Alternates
Wins: 300+
Games Played: Eh 2000ish
Time Zone: PST
Pvp Strengths Bow, Rod, FnS
Pvp Weaknesses: Hacking teams!
Rate yourself from 1-10: 8
Why do you want to join?: Because my neighbor/really good friend is an officer and iPen0m is pretty good
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Yeah probably
Previous Clans: Supremency, Prodigious, Sovereign, Hurricanes, Nebula
You guys just got yourself the best player. xP

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Please put up BOTH loss's aginst Eterniy. If you countine ignor this I will be getting a mod involed. Thanks guys
We WILL get to it, we have plenty of screenshots of you saying things about us and our clan, stop Threatening or there will be repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci