• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exorior | US Clan

Exorior

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: I have a lot. Zachy007 (I don't use it), _Canaan, dmxHowell and a few other names I can PM you.
Name: Canaan :) Pronounced Canon, Cannon or Cain-nan
Time Zone: GMT+8 also known as Asian time
Wins: I have around 400+
Total Games: out of 2000
PVP Strengths: I am good at the sword as well as taking out teams.
PVP Weaknesses: Getting a bit Rusty, FnS and I am quite Reckless.

Hello, my name is Canaan, I am from Hong Kong (a city in Asia, probably quite famous). So I first started playing Minecraft when Beta first came out but I stopped for a few years throughout Beta-1.5.2?, back then I used the SP launcher, which is a hacked client of Minecraft to play SG servers. They were quite easy to win on. All you needed to do was to left-click people a lot of times and you easily GG ten them, I wanted a challenge, so I got a Minecraft account. A premium one. My friend Thomas or Dunnett introduced me to MCSG last Summer when we met each other, the only thing I was good at was strafing and left-clicking, I SUCKED.

After the horrifying losing streak, I decided to join my first clan. BBPT. for half a year, I teamed with people and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed. I eventually got bored and got a application like skype called "teamspeak", the first server I went on was the AS Rebels, I admired the clan a LOT since BBPT disbanded. Then I met Quackeryy, we didn't talk a lot and he GG10's me all day every day but he was a cool guy.

I then went on to the AU servers and eventually got bored of the Competitivity of the Region. I stopped playing for a few months (Maybe I played once or twice every month) and I have now decided to come back. First thing that I saw which pooped my eyes out on the forums was that Quackeryy made a legit clan and not a troll one. I decided to apply. Hi.

Now I have no idea why I talked about that, this is about my personality. I am punny (not really, I am quite lame), I am quite competitive when it comes to CW's and other special events, I care a lot about my ratio (Like Quack). I like playing this game and I won't be stopping for a while. I might be inactive sometimes due to school first before computer games, now for the epic final sentenseeee. I liek trainz, i Liek birdz and I liek Ise Crem. The End!!!11!

plz no deny i fan
ACCEPTED: You've been accepted as a trail-member.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: I have a lot. Zachy007 (I don't use it), _Canaan, dmxHowell and a few other names I can PM you.
Name: Canaan :) Pronounced Canon, Cannon or Cain-nan
Time Zone: GMT+8 also known as Asian time
Wins: I have around 400+
Total Games: out of 2000
PVP Strengths: I am good at the sword as well as taking out teams.
PVP Weaknesses: Getting a bit Rusty, FnS and I am quite Reckless.

Hello, my name is Canaan, I am from Hong Kong (a city in Asia, probably quite famous). So I first started playing Minecraft when Beta first came out but I stopped for a few years throughout Beta-1.5.2?, back then I used the SP launcher, which is a hacked client of Minecraft to play SG servers. They were quite easy to win on. All you needed to do was to left-click people a lot of times and you easily GG ten them, I wanted a challenge, so I got a Minecraft account. A premium one. My friend Thomas or Dunnett introduced me to MCSG last Summer when we met each other, the only thing I was good at was strafing and left-clicking, I SUCKED.

After the horrifying losing streak, I decided to join my first clan. BBPT. for half a year, I teamed with people and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed and teamed. I eventually got bored and got a application like skype called "teamspeak", the first server I went on was the AS Rebels, I admired the clan a LOT since BBPT disbanded. Then I met Quackeryy, we didn't talk a lot and he GG10's me all day every day but he was a cool guy.

I then went on to the AU servers and eventually got bored of the Competitivity of the Region. I stopped playing for a few months (Maybe I played once or twice every month) and I have now decided to come back. First thing that I saw which pooped my eyes out on the forums was that Quackeryy made a legit clan and not a troll one. I decided to apply. Hi.

Now I have no idea why I talked about that, this is about my personality. I am punny (not really, I am quite lame), I am quite competitive when it comes to CW's and other special events, I care a lot about my ratio (Like Quack). I like playing this game and I won't be stopping for a while. I might be inactive sometimes due to school first before computer games, now for the epic final sentenseeee. I liek trainz, i Liek birdz and I liek Ise Crem. The End!!!11!

plz no deny i fan
denied

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Let me do your apps in a more mature way. Since Brody can't handle them!

DENIED: We've denied you for various reasons that you should know yourself, you may not reapply.

ACCEPTED: You have been placed as a full member.
lol

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Flqw
Name:Jesus
Time Zone:EST
Wins:1115
Total Games:4000+
PVP Strengths:Everything
PVP Weaknesses:
Weaknesses are for the weak