• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exorior | US Clan

Facufer

Platinum
Reaction score
clan battle vs #ArgentinianSoldiers ? Add me on skype: facundo.fernandez.lormant

Exorior

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iPyr0s (Cb/ scrim account) and daniel1305 (old account)
Name: Daniel
Time Zone: EST
Wins: 704 (in total)
Total Games: idk I'm not sure
PVP Strengths: Bow, rod combos
PVP Weaknesses: water fights. Tbh you shouldn't ask this publicly.
About me: I am Daniel! Im going to say some stuff about myself! I am 14 years old and my hobbies include soccer, mine craft, and tennis. I spend most of my time on the weekends playing mine craft. I am not as active on weekdays because of school/ soccer. I hope to be apart of this clan and share my pvp skills with you all!
~Pyr0s
ACCEPTED: You've been accept as a trial member, be sure to come on Teamspeak every now and then to get to know us.

Last edited:

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MinwcraftGod1234
Name: José
Time Zone:Est
Wins: 348
Total Games: 4109
PVP Strengths: Sword, rod, bow, and fns
PVP Weaknesses: hackers and bowman132
About me: Im friends with Bowman132. Im a decent pvper. I pretty much got Bowman132 into clans. I could show routes and pvp skills. And I won't cause flame, and will be a good clan mate.

Exorior

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MinwcraftGod1234
Name: José
Time Zone:Est
Wins: 348
Total Games: 4109
PVP Strengths: Sword, rod, bow, and fns
PVP Weaknesses: hackers and bowman132
About me: Im friends with Bowman132. Im a decent pvper. I pretty much got Bowman132 into clans. I could show routes and pvp skills. And I won't cause flame, and will be a good clan mate.
ACCEPTED: You've been accept as a trial member, be sure to come on Teamspeak every now and then to get to know us.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
this clan is so bad lol l2p get gud.
lol jk but srsly this clan def has potential and I can't wait to see it be the newest big-named clan out there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci