• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain why you picked your IGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poncho

Experienced
Reaction score
Stabazam- Made it when I was about 8 years old playing World of Warcraft.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trilexium -
Wanted a name change from Headtwitching (10/10 tryhard name) so I just thought of something that sounded cool, and thus Trilexium was born. I then decided to search my name to see if it meant anything, and, well...

sigh

Vtnw

Tribute
Reaction score
I tried to find a nice name, so I chose my favourite song of my favourite band :D
Vietnow - Rage Against The Machine

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
For my current IGN, it was based off my old one, SnoopSean (which is the one on the forums, I didn't make it, my uncle did so ask him). On a different server, I have this really weird friend who after I came back from a long hiatus started calling me 'Snooples'. I liked it, and wanted to add a z because z's are cool and sound spanish, like cactus.

CACTUSSSSSSS.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Trilexium -
Wanted a name change from Headtwitching (10/10 tryhard name) so I just thought of something that sounded cool, and thus Trilexium was born. I then decided to search my name to see if it meant anything, and, well...

sigh
omg XD

Jocus

Tribute
Reaction score
Jocus means anything along the lines of laughter, happiness, or amusement in latin. :)

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
My story for why I choose my name is long. My initials are B.A.D, so that explains the bad, but why the 2020? And why the number twenty twice? The reason for so is because of my tie to the number 20. 20 is my favorite number, I was born on the 20th, for my first birthday party 20 family members came, my first house address began with 20, my first teacher was 20 years old, my first phone number started with 20, my grandpa died on the 20th, at my grandpas funeral there was a 21 gun salute but only 20 shots fired since one was a misfire and never shot, my first class was composed of 20 students, and I will turn 20 on the 20th of 2020 on 2020 at 2020 on the 20th at 8:20 which military time would make 20:20. With this I decided on making my name Bad20 then decided that bad20 sounded cool but bad2020 sounds more professional in my opinion. And that is the story of bad2020 and also why 20 is so important to me.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't feel like explaining it, since it would take a long time and my fingers hurt since I woke up a few hours ago (Don't ask)

Will edit this post later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci