• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain Your Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually an old story i would like to share.

Well, one day, we and my friends were waiting to be picked up from school like, 10 years ago? Maybe it was in 3rd or 4th grade. Well my friends were like "Hei Roberto (my name)!" And im like "WAT DOO YU WANT?!!"<--- i was kinda mad at them for stealing my Nutella sandwich. They said "Dont yu wunt a kewl nam 4 lik, wen yur make ur account on the internet?!" <--Dont remember what the hell was "an account for the internet". And i said sure. So we came up with like, 50 awesome names! There was ShockNave, BoomGroom, MeltingOrange, PhoenixEnforcer, and soo many epic names 10 year olds would make. I finally decided that "TheAmberThief" was the coolest name out there. So it became my name on all things like Skype and other jazz. Eventually Minecraft became a thing and it was instantly popular with my friends. I made an account and i made the biggest fail in my Minecraft career. I TYPED IN "TheAmberTheif" INSTEAD OF "TheAmberThief". So yea, found out cuz a couple of months later my English teacher taught me that i goes before e except before c. Was the biggest facepalm moment of my life. Now im stuck with a misspelled (did i just misspell misspelled?) name for the rest of forever. Since my forum account is directly linked to my minecraft 1, i have that here now. So i guess i can buy a new account, but you know, money.

So i guess if you want to laugh at me, well, its a perfect time to. Just dont type in THEAMBERTHEIF UR A MURON UR SUCH A NUB YU PUP! in chat if you meet me.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
This youtuber I watch, Markiplier plays Amnesia in some of his videos. His nickname for one of the monsters is the 'Moose Man'. Therefore, it's origin is from Mark.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right, so here's the story:
Flash back to the year 2011.
Because I was living in Texas at the time, my teachers were having a fantasy football competition (My current school has one too, but it's mostly kept a secret. In Texas there was literally an entire wall devoted to it).
My P.E teacher's team's name was: TheManeEvent
That's exactly how he spelled it. Also, at that school we had this thing called a "Mane Event" Which is basically a free period. There was also a place that we went on a field trip to called "The Mane Event" All of those places were spelled exactly like that. The Main was always spelled incorrectly. I thought it was hilarious so, when I was making my PS3 gamertag/username thing I decided to use "TheManeEvent' in order to mock my school/community. I realize now that it was probably spelled as "Mane" because our school mascot was a horse (A colt, to be exact) and horses have manes. So, yea. Sometimes I regret my decision because people are always telling me "You're correcting everyone's grammar, and yet you spelled your own name wrong" But to be honest, I don't care. I'm gonna stick with this name.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my name: Pro_H1j4ker2345

'Pro' well simply I'm just 'Pro' at minecraft
'H1j4ker' why the numbers? well simply because I thought it was cool back in the day. the word? I was just playing cod that day and I stole someone's care package and it said 'Hijacked!' we'll there's what that came from
'2345' well, it's just a random numbers because my name was to short

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Guy_Chaos :

3-4 years ago , I met a guy called DaveChaos , I had sooooo much fun with him and his friends so I decided to pick Guy_Chaos as as a "Thank You" for the best time i'v ever had :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci