• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
So many people have stories behind their usernames, mine is simply just my own name.

But do you have any stories behind your username? :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My nickname at school is soysauce because it sounds like my name. Unfortunately, Soysauce had been taken, so I tried to find one similar and... Soy man

ThyGoldfishy

Spectator
Reaction score
well, my goldfish died and i caled em' thy and i guess i made my username thygoldfishy cause it saided like thee goldfish so yea.. xD

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
RowGee is how it is pronounced. It came about from messing up a song lyric.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
MiCr2 = MineCrafters2 (Mike - er - 2)
I couldn't think up a better name :3

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
whateveridk= all of my other names (ignotus, thisnothend) were taken so i got annoyed and made this my username

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My username was Rednasty first, cause it has my name in it backwards Sander Rednas.. so i just put Ty on the end cause it sounded better... en then when i tryed to make my xboxlive acc rednasty wasn't available so u get a list with suggestions... and Dentalrednasty Sounded quite funny.... :p my name has nothing to do with that i don't like red :p

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I... I don't even know... it was too long ago!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Lmao,
This name Stijn is my real name, I didn't know why I have choosen that one ><
But my normal nickname is Stynat, Ill explain
In my country (the netherlands) we have with easter the tradition to light up big fires. In the history they believed it scared away evil spirits.
Anyway, like 7 years ago me and my friends were playing there, before it was lighted up and made a hole in the wall of trees and bushes and we called it a pub. Sty (From my name Stijn) nat (from a friend's name. Nathan), wich is combined "Stynat".
Actually we called the pub "Stynat the crusty pig" but that doesn't care ><

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
My friend back in 8th grade always said the weirdest crap. And he started saying Panuter. I don't know what it meant but one night, while uploading my first youtube vid, I realized I needed to create and account... so i thought of Panuter. But oddly enough that name was unavailable so I added nut at the end and it has been my username for everything. Seriously even my gamer tag on Xbox is that. Its pronounced Pah-new-ter-Nut (PanuterNut).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci