• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exteority | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exteority

Experienced
Reaction score
You have no proof of beating us yet we have proof of beating you 5-1. Take down the win
Nop, we beat in the first battle, In the re match you said DQ because one player in the match said Im random of LastShot, but kat, Shai and Lich said is not a dq now stfu and leave of my forum :)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Nop, we beat in the first battle, In the re match you said DQ because one player in the match said Im random of LastShot, but kat, Shai and Lich said is not a dq now stfu and leave of my forum :)
Do you even English?

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
BOY THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH, GET SOME PROOF :)

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you even English?
BOY THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH, GET SOME PROOF :)
Please don't come to our post to start any flames, if you'd like to fix this please let a moderator know about it because i seriously don't care. Also, do you guys have proof of every single Clan Battle you've played? No. Then stop asking because we don't record everything and y'all either. We did play you guys twice, get out of the post. ShaiPR7 ThaLichBD

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Openinglish.com lmao

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please don't come to our post to start any flames, if you'd like to fix this please let a moderator know about it because i seriously don't care. Also, do you guys have proof of every single Clan Battle you've played? No. Then stop asking because we don't record everything and y'all either. We did play you guys twice, get out of the post. ShaiPR7 ThaLichBD
Adding to what he said, Im gonna keep an eye no the post if I you guys don't stop spamming, or flaming the post, there will be consequences. As he said, if you wish to fix any issue come directly to me or any other clan staff or Sr.Staff Clan Staff to fix it, don't try doing it by your own "ways". I hope this warning was clear enough.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci