• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
if u get a notification of me replying to this thread, get on our ts and battle because we want to battle
or just say to battle and ill get on ur ts
so pls battle

xMorbit

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xMorbit
Wins/ Losses: 238/ 2787 can we make an exeption for that I started playing this year so I plyed mcsg when I was a noob so I died a lot now im so beeter :)
Past Clans: gazed, originals, faded, broken
Skype ID: Cydiaa.HD
Donor: NO donor :(

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to inform this clan that it is on the brink of becoming inactive. Being inactive would mean that your thread would be moved to the Disbanded Clans section of our forums and we would hence forth view this clan as no longer existing on our Network. This also means that other clans are eligible to use the name of your clan. If your clan is still alive and well, please let me know and pick up the activity on this thread so we can ensure your status. If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

NOTICE: This clan has until tomorrow to make a comment on their activity. If I see not response, it will be classified as Disbanded.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to inform this clan that it is on the brink of becoming inactive. Being inactive would mean that your thread would be moved to the Disbanded Clans section of our forums and we would hence forth view this clan as no longer existing on our Network. This also means that other clans are eligible to use the name of your clan. If your clan is still alive and well, please let me know and pick up the activity on this thread so we can ensure your status. If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

NOTICE: This clan has until tomorrow to make a comment on their activity. If I see not response, it will be classified as Disbanded.
0.0f0ghx fhfxsdgth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci