• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzFazeGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s): Kazake/Abstinant
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ): Flax
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Arise,Future,Power,Clarity
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Kirito__101
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: There's a couple of people I know in this clan and I'm currently clanless so yeah it would be fun to be in this clan.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s): NickWilde_
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ): Joe
Aɢᴇ: 11
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Epitome,OverLoad, forgot the others just look in my signature.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: PM
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: Looks like a fun and a good clan to join.

Extinct

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s): Kazake/Abstinant
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ): Flax
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Arise,Future,Power,Clarity
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Kirito__101
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: There's a couple of people I know in this clan and I'm currently clanless so yeah it would be fun to be in this clan.
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s): NickWilde_
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ): Joe
Aɢᴇ: 11
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Epitome,OverLoad, forgot the others just look in my signature.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: PM
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: Looks like a fun and a good clan to join.
Trials, please PM me your skype Nick and I will send you the teamspeak right away!

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
Glad to see you guys came back. I'm looking forward to seeing this clans potential.

INicxHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s):INicxHD/BaryDoughBoy.. I'm going to change both to "LostFaith' And "LoveNLies"
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ):Ark <-- irl people call me that or Nic works to
Aɢᴇ: 16
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: None I dont play much but am active my stats atm are bad but i have a 1900 elo on badlion went from starting to that in about a day with only 4 hours of play time so i think its alright.. I'm definitely decent at mcsg pvp 1-10 id say a solid on a everyday standing a 6or7 -10
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:nicolas.geller1
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?:I mean I can make new friends, Chill out with some m8's have a good time, and most of all just be apart of a team I'm definitely a huge team player I do not tolerate any sort of bad mouthing to other clan members it's just not who i am.. I do have a slight issue with swearing when im mad or "salty" but doesnt everyone sometimes

Thanks in advance for taking the time out of youre busy day to look at my application I know it's not fantastic, I'll tell you one thing I'd be a great addition to the clan

:Nicolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci