• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
Name : Afnan
In Game Name Punktronica
Skype Username : will message if i somehow get in
Wins : None

Anything else to say? : I am new to the community, just looking for a clan for fun i have played atleast alot of games which i end up coming 2-3 mostly because i am good but not the best to win alot of games continuosly
Why Do you want to join this clan?: I am looking for new friends and fellow pvpers

ItzComboz_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name : Afnan
In Game Name Punktronica
Skype Username : will message if i somehow get in
Wins : None

Anything else to say? : I am new to the community, just looking for a clan for fun i have played atleast alot of games which i end up coming 2-3 mostly because i am good but not the best to win alot of games continuosly
Why Do you want to join this clan?: I am looking for new friends and fellow pvpers

Dear Punktonica You Are Not In Yet But You Will Be Trialed Please Message Me Your Skype

Last edited:

GrizzlyPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
Real Name/Nickname (Nickname can be Your IGN): Grizz
Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): Inra
Have You Been Banned? (How Many Times And For What Reason/s): No
Wins: 7 out of 85
Ratio: 1:12
Have You Been In Any Clans? (If So What Clans) Heaps Can't Remember Because They Where Crap

Ps: My PvP Skills Are Pretty Good But Usually I Get Killed Off Of Spawn

Last edited:

Cadavadorable

Diamond
Reaction score
Want to clan battle #Dynasty? Pm me if your keen
Probably ask "ItzComboz" , one thing that I know is that im banned right now for DDOS threat - xD , I posted my appeal and waiting to get unbanned so if you could not start the clan battle untill any further notice because I will not be able to compete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci