• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extortion [Recruiting] US Team Official Thread

Reaction score
TO MODS: This is the official thread. The_Great_Tito has resigned from leadership, so I am now in charge along with Soulv2. Please lock other thread.

Welcome to the official team page of the Extortion Minecraft Survival Games team. We are the remaining members of the fallen CyanVolts clan. To save us from falling apart, we decided it would be more effective and less problematic if we created a new clan with the best and the most mature members from our previous group.

REQUIREMENTS:

We will be holding tryouts to make it into the team. You can apply below with the form under the dotted line, and you will be added to the list of members ready to be “tried-out”. You will then be asked to enter a private server and have 1v1 battles against certain members of the existing clan. Your stats WILL matter as we will still have requirements based on the amount of wins, your maturity level, and how well you function as a member of the team, as well as your dedication to your new clan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN [In Game Name]:

Total Victories:

Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]:

Are you cool:

PVP Strengths:

PVP Weaknesses:

Please write a sentence or two on why you would like to join the team, as well as what you will do to show you are dedicated to the team:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEADER:

1. oneambitiond

2. Soulv2

MEMBERS:

1. The_Great_Tito

2. Skitter123

3. joe_delgrippo

4. Nshock

5. Fitzy_12

6. You_Bell

7. Egrodo

8. Chris_bro1998

9. Chezerony

10. NSeth99​
TRYOUTS:

1. Chelseafcfan

2. Blazerboy123

RULES:

TO BE DECIDED BY THE CLAN ONCE ALL MEMBERS ARE ENLISTED.

Thank you for reading this, and we hope to see you and your applications soon.

Sincerely, Extortion

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
hey guis can i join i hav 2 wins and 12 points pls i bntid my pints so i hav not alot.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This has certainly changed since the early days of the CyanVolts :p

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
AGREED. Unless you mean earlier then when I truly started to play with you guys.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys I'm going to leave also xD I miss the old times of no drama and just FUN. <3 Much love guys, but clans are over-rated now o.o. So now PEACE. ASIAN out. #<33333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci