• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extortion [Recruiting] US Team Official Thread

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you take me off the roster? I just started school today and even though I have time to play I'd rather spend it just having fun, and being in a clan makes everything so serious. So yeah I'll still play with everyone, just won't be in the clan.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
why don't you just stay in the clan and play when you can, if you're going to still play with everyone...

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Cuz when I'm in the clan I have to not kill certain people and team with people I don't want to. I'd rather play with just the people who I'm friends with and talk to them, instead of being in 20 person skype calls having to listen to little kids scream at me (No offense to anyone). Plus being in a clan means I represent them and I don't want to have that responsibility, I want to be able to say/do what I want, when I want.

chelseafcfan

Spectator
Reaction score
TO MODS: This is the official thread. The_Great_Tito has resigned from leadership, so I am now in charge along with Soulv2. Please lock other thread.

Welcome to the official team page of the Extortion Minecraft Survival Games team. We are the remaining members of the fallen CyanVolts clan. To save us from falling apart, we decided it would be more effective and less problematic if we created a new clan with the best and the most mature members from our previous group.

REQUIREMENTS:

We will be holding tryouts to make it into the team. You can apply below with the form under the dotted line, and you will be added to the list of members ready to be “tried-out”. You will then be asked to enter a private server and have 1v1 battles against certain members of the existing clan. Your stats WILL matter as we will still have requirements based on the amount of wins, your maturity level, and how well you function as a member of the team, as well as your dedication to your new clan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN [In Game Name]:

Total Victories:

Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]:

Are you cool:

PVP Strengths:

PVP Weaknesses:

Please write a sentence or two on why you would like to join the team, as well as what you will do to show you are dedicated to the team:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEADER:

1. oneambitiond

2. Soulv2

MEMBERS:

1. The_Great_Tito

2. Skitter123

3. joe_delgrippo

4. Nshock

5. Fitzy_12

6. You_Bell

7. Egrodo

8. Chris_bro1998

9. Chezerony

RULES:

TO BE DECIDED BY THE CLAN ONCE ALL MEMBERS ARE ENLISTED.

Thank you for reading this, and we hope to see you and your applications soon.

Sincerely, Extortion
Total Victories: 13
Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]:
Are you cool: durr
PVP Strengths: i click fast
PVP Weaknesses: i lag often
I would like to join the team because i feel like i could add to the morale and get loads of wins. I will show I am dedicated by playing often.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Blazerboy123
Wins: 3 (hope to get more)
Skype username: noah.barrios
Points: Somewhere around 400 right now, unless I win a few more games
Are you cool: as cool as the other side of the pillow
Strengths in pvp: I know certain strategies and all about weapons and armor
Weaknesses in pvp: Crappy, and I mean CRAPPY computer, I'm hoping to get a new one for my birthday (Sept. 12) When I am not lagging, I am pretty solid, but I think I tend to over-estimate my self and rush in to situations where I couldn't do very good.
Sentences: I love survival games almost as I love Minecraft itself. I'm a 13 year old boy that loves Two Inappropriate body parts on a female and chicken wings. (Omg, Two Inappropriate body parts on a female made out of chicken wings) I have a great sense of humor and I would love to join your team. I feel that the only direction to go is forward, and by playing with you guise I think I could get better and one day join the masters.

kludd69

Tribute
Reaction score
Kludd69
68 wins
13 yoa
I have skype it is legozombie991 (very childish)
no points love to bounty dont believe me check my kills rank
I think im cool
Good at water fights with a fishing rod, i can take on a team of 2 even if the hav weps (i circle them)
hackers, being teamed on by teams of 4 or 3
I would be comitted to this team because im one of the few former volts who tried to keep the team going by fighting together, none of that i needed to kill you to get to deathmatch. Its up to oneambition or soulv2 to decide if im worthy though.

killer_dolphin

Tribute
Reaction score
Cuz when I'm in the clan I have to not kill certain people and team with people I don't want to. I'd rather play with just the people who I'm friends with and talk to them, instead of being in 20 person skype calls having to listen to little kids scream at me (No offense to anyone). Plus being in a clan means I represent them and I don't want to have that responsibility, I want to be able to say/do what I want, when I want.
NorthyO is literally a lone wolfe :) smart idea though...

NSeth99

Tribute
Reaction score
jpey what clsn u in and ed ifi get denied by zeno im coming back so keep me on the roster for now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci