• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extortion [Recruiting] US Team Official Thread

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I certainly don't remember asking to join this clan... Nor does Joe. This guys a fake.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All members who no longer want to be part of the clan must ask it's creator to remove it. I wish not to intervene until it is no longer possible not to. Eddie Scheindlin

Thanks,

cameron224

Reaction score
This was a disaster. The thread was originally created by tito and he asked all of the members to join. The members listed were the members from the original thread that we transferred over from the cyan volts. Then tito stepped down from leadership so I created the new thread EXACTLY AS TITO HAD IT. Then tito left, and soul left, and everyone ended up leaving along with me too. This clan had all of those members but since everyone here was too much of babies to actually try to fix the clan, they just left. So that's why it's where it is now. Close the topic, you guys suck.

mettwoto12

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: mettwoto12
Wins: 89
Skype Username: mettwoto12
Are you cool: Depends on what you mean, but i am friendly!
PVP Strengths: i can quickly get chests and I am good with a bow
PVP Weaknesses: i lag every once and a while
I would like to join the team because I have applied for only 1 team and they haven't replied back to me. Also I would love to start racking up some more wins!

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to join the team because I have applied for only 1 team and they haven't replied back to me. Also I would love to start racking up some more wins!
This team has been disbanded for months now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci