• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extortion [Recruiting] US Team

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN [In Game Name]: hawk62
Total Victories: 36
Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]: I have it, I'll send it in if I get accepted
Extra: The cyanvolts fell apart?!?

frozengold1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:frozengold1
Victories:30

Reaction score
Soul is a temp-leader as well because he's mature and has helped the clan with many ideas.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I wonder why Skitter was listed twice in this clan when he's already a member of the Rebels....

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
Soul is a temp-leader as well because he's mature and has helped the clan with many ideas.
lol, its a clan, every clan literally has the same rules, by soul helping im sure is just him making random changes like kick all the "immature" kids and i also want northy and lando to join cuz they r besties with the leader

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN [In Game Name]:nate1011
Total Victories:101
Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]:shaunnate(I have skype too)
Are you cool:Good question,I like warmness but I like cold water so I'm cool.
PVP Strengths:Im awesome playing without socks on!
PVP Weaknesses:I suck playing with socks on.

Reaction score
lol, its a clan, every clan literally has the same rules, by soul helping im sure is just him making random changes like kick all the "immature" kids and i also want northy and lando to join cuz they r besties with the leader
Being rude to leaders won't help you get into the clan. We have more rules, and soul has helped up a lot to improve the clan behind the scenes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci